IT'S THE DAY! (part 1)

Hey! Very, sorry for the long wait I am aware of that. I've just finished my end if year exams and now I can focus on my Fanfics! Yay! 〒▽〒

                                                                                (Muscle man)

Today is the last day of pranking the little shrimp, oh the look on his face yesterday! HAHAHAHAH! He ran upstairs crying! That was the most fun I've had in years, anyway I better get the stuff ready. Thankfully Fives doesn't have much work to do so he's gonna help me set up the prank. Since the shrimp's 'welcome to the park' party is tonight I figured I could prank him tonight In front of all the crew, call me a dick I don't care. I just wanna prank his tiny ass off!

(?)

I drove in my newly  bought black H1 van to a town, I'm not sure what the town's name was but I didn't care. It took me three days straight to get here and I'm determined to find what I'm looking for.

She said he moved somewhere here to get a job, like his little brother who is now an accountant. The information in it self is unbelievable, I've known him ever since we're 6 years old. We used to beat up bullies and be the hero amongst the helpless kids. Everything we did, we did out of the kindness of our hearts... well not really everything, we don't just save kids from bullies. We kinda became Robin Hood, we steal stuff to give to the people who needed it and in the process we also get to keep a few for ourselves.

Most of which we stole was money from the rich.  We were pros at breaking in houses without anyone noticing. We mastered the art of safe cracking and although we target the rich mainly for their unending fortune we never took all of the money. We just took what we need and a little extra of what we want. Thinking about our previous mischiefs always made me smile.

By now I'm already driving around town, I parked my car near a coffee shop. I grabbed a photo of me and him in his mom's  house on April fools day last year, I smiled at the picture and went out of my car locking it in the process. I gather up my courage and walked up to random strangers asking them if they have seen him anywhere, I got ignored and some people pushed me to the side but nonetheless I kept trying... I got to find him.

(Muscle man)

I walked out of the convenience store with bags full of materials with Fives for the big prank tonight, Benson requested a few stuff for tonight too. Thank God he didn't find out about my plan, if he did he'll flip. As me and Fives were walking down the sidewalk, I saw this tall guy walking up to people asking questions. As I was watching him, the guy saw me and walked towards me and Fives.

"Oh shit" I muttered, I don't have time for this nonsense. Before the guy even had the chance to talk to us, Fives spoke up "Sorry dude we don't have time to answer any question you have", without even sparing a glance Fives walked away.

I ran after him with astonishment, "Dude I never thought you could be so cold" I said. Fives Stopped walking and turns to me with anger written across his face.

"WELL IF SOMEBODY WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED ME TO DO HIS DIRTY PRANKING WORK I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THIS CRANKY!" he practically yelled at my face. A few people were staring at us as we walked awkwardly side by side towards the park, I better give him a rest after this shit ends.

(?)

I got turned down by a ghost with bad attitude. I sighed in defeat, my hands now turns into fists of anger. "Why didn't I plan anything before I got here?" I asked myself through gritted teeth. I grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled it with extreme force, clutching the photo in my other hand. When I'm done pulling my hair like some kind of stressed teenage girl, I glanced at the coffee shop I parked near to and went in.

The atmosphere inside is plain, from the looks of it business isn't doing so well. I sat on one of the tables with despair, I'm really looking forward to meeting up with him. While I was sitting and staring into space clearing my head, a red haired waitress stood in front of me and asked what I wanted to order. It took me a while to process what is happening but luckily I snapped out of it and ordered a slice of apple pie and milk. When she walked away, I noticed I'm still clutching the picture in my hands.

My fists turns into a light shade of white, I stared at my fist as it opens to reveal my now crumpled photo. I tried to straighten it out but achieved little success in straightening it out, I gave up and just stared at the photo which contains one of my favourite memories with him. He always felt like a brother to me, a younger brother that is. As I was staring into space again, the same waitress stood in front of me holding a plate of apple pie and a cup of fresh milk. She set them down on the table and grabbed a chair for her to sit on herself.

I stared at her in confusion until she spoke up "Hey, I'm Margaret.. I noticed you were looking down, you okay?"

I looked at her and nodded with a forced smile. She doesn't look convinced, she saw my beloved photo and picked it up. I was about to grab it until she said the unexpected

"Hey! this is Rigby right? Are you upset because you can't find him?", I stared at her with wide eyes. she knew him? Before I could say anything she told me that she can show me where he worked and lived. I had a big smile on my face and I felt so happy that in instinct I hugged her with all my might. She was taken aback but just let it happen.

She told her other two waitress friends that she's going out for a while and went out with me following behind, forgetting all about my food.

"That reminds me, what's your name?" She asked suddenly. I smiled at her genuinely and answered "my name is Thomas". I opened the car door for her and went in myself and drove off to the guy I've been waiting to see ever since last month. That dick went off without even saying goodbye and I don't take that lightly..

(And that's chapter 8! I'm so so SO so sorry! I know it's crappy but I promise the second part of this page is gonna be better. I mean Thomas is gonna be there (•ؔʶ̷ ˡ̲̮ ؔʶ̷)✧)