IT'S THE DAY! (part 2)

(Thomas)

I followed her every direction with full concentration, I had a smile the whole time and my cheeks are starting to hurt. I tried to stop smiling but I can't, I'm just so excited.

"Here we are!" Margaret said with joy. We stopped at a large park filled with teenagers, kids and even senior citizens. The place radiates a kind of happy and carefree energy that makes even introverts feel welcome. We got out of the car and went into the park enjoying the view.

"This is where he works. It's not much but at least this job keeps a roof over his head." Margaret said to me as she glances at shrubs of flowers.

We walked around the park a little while longer, I was hoping to find Rigby while we were taking the walk but I didn't see him anywhere. We sat on one of the Park benches and chatted about stuff, I told her about my childhood with Rigby but I left out our mischievous and illegal past. Margaret asked if we were a couple and I laughed my ass off.

"I would rather eat a sword!" I said between laughter, she can't help but chuckle to my reaction.

Then out of nowhere a guy with pink hair and glasses rode a golf cart in front of us. "Good morning Margaret! Who's this with you?" He said with a bit of joy in his tone.

Margaret stood up with a smile "Oh, HI BENSON! this is Thomas! He's Rigby's childhood friend. I bumped into him while he was looking for Rigby. Have you seen him anywhere?" She asked with much enthusiasm. Benson said Rigby and Mordecai are getting stuff ready for the pie festival. He said he can give us a ride on his golf cart, we went on the golf cart and we were immediately greeted with refreshing wind slapping our face as he drove off without warning.

It took Benson just 3 minutes to drive us to where Rigby was, when we arrived we saw Rigby carrying boxes with a tall guy with blue hair. I got off the golf cart and ran over to him screaming "RIG-BONE!".

He heard and he turned around, he saw me and immediately a smile is plastered on his face. He ran over to me screaming "Thom-bomb!", and when we were close to each other my expression turned into anger. "RIGBY!" when he understood the situation he turned around and said "OH SHIT".

I chased Rigby all around the place screaming stuff about how he left me with out saying goodbye. The others were just standing there finding amusement in Rigby's demise.

Eventually I caught him and threw him on the ground, "as a punishment! I shall tickle you!" I said as I tickled him.

"STOP! STOP!" he begged between laughter. Benson had enough off watching and drove off with a small smile on his face, Margaret waved goodbye at us awkwardly and left before her boss gets mad. I stopped tickling him and let him sit to catch his breath while I was still laughing.

(Mordecai)

I was still standing all the while holding a pile of heavy boxes for the festival with bewilderment trying to process what is happening. I mean, WHO is this guy that just suddenly barged in and start screaming and tickling people? Rigby stood up with this weird guy and gave him a hug. I cringed at them, I wanted a hug.

Rigby then remembers I'm here just standing like a dumb fuck "oh! Right! Ummm... Mordecai this is Thomas, my old friend. And Thomas this is Mordecai" Rigby said as he gestured his hands towards both of us.