MAMA'S BOI

(Hey guys! I am so sorry for the lack of chapters (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ') im a lazy bum i know ...i hope u can forgive me by enjoying this chapter)

(Mordecai's pov)

Rigby has been a member of the park crew for one year now, time sure flew. In that amount of time we went through an amazing adventure. We've had several encounters with death, rigby changed his name, starla broke up with Mitch but eventually got back together and more exciting stuff. And yet, I haven't confessed my love for him. He caught me staring once in a while but he never questions, I told my problem to the girls and but they just make it worse by hinting rigby that someone likes him.

Which rigby never really found out so they just gave up, rigby gets most of the work done but sometimes he convinced me to bail work and be lazy with him. I don't mind really, its where most of my staring takes place. My little crush for him grew ever since I laid eyes on him, now I'm literally in love with him. I've had dreams with him in it, I drew him in my Sketchbook which I've hidden professionally under my mattress and I may have jerked off while thinking of him in the shower in the middle of the night....DON'T JUDGE.

I keep thinking of ways on how to confess to him, I mean it's not like he's gay or anything. I just want to clarify my feelings for him so I won't go mental crazy and kill myself, I mean if he gets disgusted or something like that I would happily push him out of my life. On the other hand, if he accepts my feelings for him and we can stay best friends...chances are I might steal his stuff and make a shrine of him in the attic. Call me creepy I don't care, that's just shows how much I love him.

Me and rigby are told to wash the boats at the park where the goose usually shit at, seriously the boats are covered with bird crap. Still people rent them and I don't understand why, we're just about done cleaning the last boat when all of a sudden Thomas tackled rigby. Now rigby is face planting the boat with Thomas on top of him, Thomas visits us regularly and he sometimes brought donuts so we can chill. Me and him became quick friends but he's still butt hurt because rigby told me his backstory and he didn't tell him. He's also good at helping us getting back our statue from the other park and pranking them back during our prank war.

He gets along great with other park crews too but his backstory with rigby is still kept a secret. Thomas lives in the city too and he works as a waiter in a local restaurant.

"GET OFF ME YOU ASSHOLE" rigby grumbled as he tried to push Thomas off, but Thomas is just to heavy. I can't help but laugh at the scenario in front of me, "Mordecai help me!" He said as he flaps his arms like a bird. I just laughed more and said no. He obviously got enough and managed to push Thomas off of him and throw him into the lake,

"Rigby! WHY U DO DAT?!" Thomas screamed as he walked out of the lake.

Rigby just laughed and shrugged,  "whatever man, let's go to the house and get you dried up." He said while picking up the bucket that we used to clean the boats. I just chuckled and followed, Thomas walked beside me and whispered

"so you told him already?". I blushed and slowly shooked my head, he gave me a slight smirk and kept on walking. I didn't tell him I had a crush on rigby, he kinda figured it out himself. We reached the house and the moment Thomas walked in he took off his black T-shirt and brown pants leaving him with only pumpkin patterned boxers.

Rigby sighed and went upstairs to go get a blanket and some clothes for him. I for one took the buckets and emptied them in the toilet. After that, I went into the kitchen to go fetch something to drink. I bought two sodas for me and Thomas, I walked in the living room and randomly said "THINK FAST" and threw the soda towards Thomas. Thankfully for him he cought it and thanked me, I sat next to him and gulped down my beverage.

I heard rigby walking down the stairs and without warning, a blanket and other clothes were dumped on top of Thomas. "Wear these, I don't want you traumatizing pops when we walks in here" rigby said as he slid down to the side next to me. "Hey rig-bone, guess what?" I said to him with sass in my tone, he gave me the 'what?' Face and I pulled out the game that he has been waiting a century to play, which is MEGA MEGA SMASH DUDES! He gasped and fell off the couch coughing,

"OH MY FUCK! DUDE YOU BOUGHT THE GAME!" he said with glitters in his eyes.

Those eyes always made me melt, "let's play it then?" I asked. He frantically nodded and immediately tried to get game console ready, Thomas who is now fully clothed asked if he can play. I said yes of course and went to go get snacks for the game Marathon we are about to have, while I was pouring Cheetos into a bowl I saw a lady walking aimlessly through the park. She looked like she was looking for someone, she tried seeking help from strangers but to no surprise she was ignored.

She looked like she gave up and sat down on one of the park benches, I looked at her with full sympathy. I looked back in the living room to see them struggling to get the console ready and thought that helping someone for a bit won't hurt. I abandoned the Cheetos and went out to help the sad lady sitting on the bench. I walked up to her and as I was about to say hello, she looked up to me and immediately said "Young man! Oh please will you help me?", I awkwardly said yes and she instantly rants about her trying to find her son.

"Woah woah lady, calm down. Lets have a seat and talk about this son of yours" I said interrupting her. She blushed and apologized, we took a seat and she explained how her son looked like calmly "you see, I'm looking for a boy with dark ruffled hair, he had large piercings on his ears, his skin tone is slightly tanned. Also he looked like your age". The information she gave me took me a back, because I thought she was looking for a young child.

But I'm afraid she's looking for a 20 year old man, as I was about to ask her what her son's name was. Rigby bursted out from the door and called for me "MORDO! YOUR NOT BAILING OUT NOW ARE YA?", both me and the lady turned to look at him. When rigby laid eyes on the lady, he stood there in shock.

Same goes to the lady, after a few seconds pass the lady stood up and spread her arms wide and said with a wide smile on her face "Come here my little racoon".

Rigby shed on single tear and ran towards his mom giving her a big hug, Thomas who was standing at the door all this time awed. I on the other hand sat on the bench like a dumb fuck. then it clicked in my head, I looked at them more carefully and realised that they look rather similar, rigby had his mother's beautiful brown hair and eyes. He also had the same dimples as his mother's. They stood there hugging each other for a while until rigby pulled out of the hug and escorted his mom into the house while I followed behind.

(Aaaaaand that's the update! Rigby and his mom are reunited yay! (=^・^=) Oh I love a good family reunion )