One shots of Michael Afton

Sometimes Michael wonders what he did to make god hate him. He can deal with having a terrible childhood, haunted animatronics, and his overwhelming guilt of his and his father's actions but this is what makes him want to scooped by his job scooper.

Why— he made you mad, now how he did that cause generally you are a very laid back person and you don't usually get this pissed off unless someone does something you specifically asked them not to or if someone is coming at your own people. So him managing to get you so pissed that you won't even talk to him is something only Michael is able to achieve.

How he got you mad is kinda hard to say it's the mix of worry that you had when he comes back from his job injured that then turned to frustration when he would try to avoid the topic altogether. And you know that wouldn't make you too upset knowing Michael likes to keep to himself and he's a grown man he doesn't owe you anything. What's got you frustrated is that he contradicts himself and starts to get into your own business that you would rather keep secret about like your dating life that he thinks he needs to know. One time you and one of Michael's coworkers were actually having a great conversation and you were almost inclined to go on that date until Michael clung on to you like you guys were together.

Which is another thing that got you pissed, he is so wishy washy when it comes to your guy's relationship. Are you dating? Friends with benefits? Roommates?  Who knows cause he doesn't stick around long enough to have to have that conversation. And if that wasn't enough he fucking broke your wall and tried to cover it up with a poster. So you had to have a long conversation with your landlord about the wall and now your rent is higher and you have to save up money to fix it if you want it gone.

Michael knew he was in the wrong, he knows he's pushing your limits but now you won't talk to him. Every time he tries to apologize or at least open up to you, you're gone! You were either working, studying, or worse going out on dates! He almost wants to cry but he knows self pity won't get him anywhere and you're avoidance is because of him. So here he is on his day off, cooking your favorite food. He also been cleaning up the house while trying to figure out how to confess to you. He was so busy he didn't notice you coming in.

"What are you doin'?" You asked.
too engulfed in what he's doing he lets out a little squeak cute you think, but you pushed that thought way in keep your composure.

"Welcome back I made your favorite...it's been awhile since we talked," he fidgets nervously Please come and sit so we can talk. Please sit so I can apologize. I missed you, I shouldn't have been dumb I missed your laugh I missed your touch. Please, I loveyouIloveyou—

"Mm, okay," you went to take the fixed plate of food from his hand and gestured him to follow you to the table. He immediately understood and sat across from you. Both of you ate in silence and when Michael thought you were finished he began to speak.

"I'm sorry for everything, I shouldn't have closed myself off to you when you were only worried. I should have communicated with you better, I'm sorry for the wall I shouldn't have been possessive of you when I never put the energy into explaining how I felt about you. I'm sorry about that wall, like really sorry, I don't know what I was thinking," he's rambling he knows it.

"And I'm sorry for never saying how I felt. I love you. You're so precious to me and I should have never took advantage of you, you do so much for me I'm so grateful I only wish to be with you, I love you and only you," god this whole confession is a mess he's fucking up so badly he can't look at you in the eye his face feels hot he's starting to stutter. God please just smite him,

"I-god Michael that's a lot breathe you look like you're about to faint," you said and despite himself he starts to laugh a bit because damn even when he's acting like a fool you're still caring for him. You moved closer to him and grabbed his hands and you start laughing with him.

" You are such an idiot sometimes," you say wistfully before you go and kiss his neck not moving you missed him. You travel from his neck to the crown of his head with butterfly kisses. He makes a noise that sound like a whimper mixed with a gasp like he's struggling to breathe.

"You okay?" You asked, he could hear your smile. Too flustered to speak he nods he clings to your shirt and he hides his face in your neck basking in the smell of your conditioner.

"I forgive you—you know I still need to know what's up with you and your job but that can wait let's go to bed,"

A/N: okay I'm gon write more don't worry I hoped you enjoyed please criticize me this is my first fic I ever wrote.