B-boobs!

Michael has this weird thing where he will just grab at your boobs and massages them gropes them you think it's more of a fixation than anything that's sexual related. It's your fault for not stopping it sooner, it's not like you are really bothered by it, it's just weird? You wouldn't necessarily mind his groping endeavors but Michael takes a little liking to hold your boobs at inconvenient times. Trying to study squeeze! Getting something to eat from the fridge? a hand come under your shirt like a snake and needs your boobs like dough

   You just don't really get it like yea your boobs were okay? But they weren't something to always be grabbed at like this. Especially when you are just existing.

     It started after 4 months into the relationship with him and at first he was really shy when he grabbed them now he holds them like they are his personal lil globs. Though right now you are free from Michael's evil sneaky hands, he is busy working on a art project in your school's building he is all the way on campus and you are in bed wearing his shirt and typing up a very poorly written essay for your professor.
      You procrastinated too long and it's due in 3 days. Not your worse you've waited to get something done but you are regretting waiting this long to do it, you'd rather reminisce the times you didn't have to worry about this essay. You have to type up to 3,000 words and you only made it to 500 before you written all what you were talking about. It would be better if the whole thing your writing about wasn't so boring and vague, which makes it difficult to add more evidence. Something that is only well enough to write a paragraph about and then forcing people to write more is a cruel and unusual punishment.

       You look over some websites and somehow without giving your computer a virus you got a bit more information and you quickly write it done in case something dumb happens and you lose all the information. If I add enough bs I can get to the word count. You restart your thesis statement and start bullshitting to the 3rd paragraph when a loud slam of the front door closing that tells you Michael's back home. Should you greet him or try to write another hundred words, with a sigh you yell a greeting and start back to typing better to finish your thought process than lose it and procrastinate again.

        You look back up to see Michael with a deep scowl on his face, someone got him pissed. You don't move and stay looking at him then after a few seconds a thought that. Could help you get more words typed out and you quickly type them out and it adds 50 words makes you have 1,756 words in total and with the counter claim you have in the back of your head you can get this done today. That's wishful thinking once you get to 2,000 words you are quitting and taking a good one day break from this.

       Michael moves lay his head on your legs the computer is on your thighs taking up his rightful spot, he stays silent for a five minutes when he finally speaks.

" I hate rich kids," he says you respond with 'mhm really' cause you know he is about to rant to you about his stupid classmates.

"They are all pretentious little fuckers who waste everyone's time"

      You look up at him and play with his hair for a bit then you go back to typing and only look up back him to prompt him to keep on speaking. He does go on a his rant about how some of his classmates wasted some very expensive art supplies for a project that they didn't give two shits about and they also broke one of the projects he was working really hard on he doesn't usually work with clay but decided to try it out only for it to be destroyed in a matter of seconds. After his rant he goes quiet and you go back to looking for more information for the stupid ass essay you actually got to 2,030 words since Michael started his rant. Now you were stumped, technically you could stop now since you did say you can take a break but—

"You know what would make me feel better?" Michael asked but with the way his voice sounds he wants something out of you.

You stop with the researching and triple save the essay before looking up.

"What could make you feel better?" You say nonchalantly you hoped he just wanted some cuddles something that wouldn't make you have to get up.

"Can I hold something?"

You side eyed him know he wants to hold your boobs.

"I don't know?" You say looking back at the computer to make it seem like you are rejecting him "What do I get out of it?"

    He pouts like the adorable idiot that he is and you think that's why you never decline him with his boob-touching endeavors. He gets up he moves your computer out of his way and lays his oversized head on your chest. He's trying to be cute enough so that you let him get his way, little does he know he could have your soul and you wouldn't mind.

"Please?" He asked making sure he flutters his eyelashes at you, he looks like a dumbass.

"Fine knock yourself out," you say after a deep sigh.

       And you swear you never seen him move as quickly as he did when he want under your shirt and cups your boobs. Why don't you have a bra? This is your house you can go braless if you want. Michael goes and rubs them and lightly squeezed them. He also give a kiss to your under boob, you can't help but be so bewildered at his behavior. Why is he like this?

"Thank you," he says he sounds very relaxed right now. "I love you, you know?"

"You love my boobs,"

"No-no I love you and your boobs! But I love you more," he's quick to reassure and even took his head out of your shirt to look at you and kiss your forehead.

"I don't get you— what's so good about my boobs?" You laugh at how serious he looked his brows furrowed and he looked genuinely offended that you didn't get the hype about your tits.

"They are soft and they feel very satisfying," he says like that's the most obvious thing in the world.

You roll your eyes at him and he kisses your lips and he moves his hands off your chest. He wraps them around your waist and snuggles closer to you.

"I like holding you more though,"  he says and you want to jump off a cliff cause he is so corny, but you can't help but melt at his words maybe you're weird too. You hold him closer and kiss his head.

"I like holding you too."

A/N: okay here is another story, it's basically crack, sorry about not writing a note on my last one but I was so focused on publishing a story,, I hope you enjoyed this and find it funny