Sleepy cuddles

The sun passed through the window the lighting making Michael's face glow like gold, his dark brown looked like melted chocolate across his face, he looked like a Greek god, you admired his long eyelashes and pouted lips a part of you wanted to to take a picture of this moment and engrave it in your brain. You counted the freckles and moles he had on his face you always lose count and had to go back . This is is the most peaceful he's ever looked,  you wished you had more moments like this. This is one of the few times you get to wake up with him by your side your schedule is vastly different from his.
       You feel him stir, his eyes slowly blink up at you. Soft brown eyes look at you and you can feel your chest tightened and your face feels hot.

"Good morning baby," you scratched his scalp lightly and he leans into your touch.

"Good morn'in" his voice is raspy and lower from sleep. He moves closer to you and lays his head on your chest and you intertwine your legs with his. You pressed some chaste on his head, this is the most content you felt in ages. You can feel yourself going back to sleep you hear a small 'I love you' from Michael you mumbled out a slurred 'love you too'.

A/N: this is super short this will be the most shortest thing I write I don't like short one shots so I won't write short one shots unless I'm going over headcanons hope you enjoyed.