You into that?

Subby Michael

Established relationships

Smut: sub Michael, dry humping, hair pulling, praising and degrading

Hey y'all just love making Michael a slut!

——————————————————-

Michael has been really quiet lately, you don't want to pressure him into talking to you but it's you are getting concerned. Today he was busy, he seemed like he was always busy.

Slumped over with swollen eyes from constantly rubbing them, it was like he was consuming the shadows of the room his hair was a ruffled you can see his wavy hair that could be turned to curls once properly done. His stubble was coming back and when he wasn't looking at the folder in front of him you could see the way his eyes reflect the gold light from the lamp that you got from a yard sale maybe if he wasn't wearing the exhaustion on his shoulders you could take this scene and make sure it was in a place where you can always find it. He looks pretty his hands are grasping against the paperwork and you can see every vain in his pale skin it makes you wonder how many hours it will take an artist to replicate the blues and the greens against his hands you know how they feel they aren't soft like yours of course you don't work with heat and heavy lifting with animatronics that can way up to tons they're rough with calluses.

You know it's not healthy, but the last time you tried to get him to relax he threw a fit and didn't talk to you. If you didn't have any self esteem you would feel sad but really you're pissed. He's acting like a child and he needs to get a grip he can be upset, he doesn't have to talk to you but yelling at you is something you do not fuck with. Michael must've knew what he did was an asshole move. You were tired too! You work full time as well and a college student and if you weren't so stressed about finals maybe you'd notice the dick print that was showing after your talking to.

Michael doesn't like this distance he created, with his stupid 9-5 job that's overworking him, as well as he's a bit (read: very) pent up from the lack of intimacy you and him have been doing. Every time he tries to "relieve" himself you are either exhausted from your own life or hes so exhausted that he can't be bothered.

He feels like shit especially after his tantrum honestly you are being so understanding with him you are doing your best and Michael like the screw up he is, is fucking everything up. Sometimes he wishes you would just take him and have your way with him, god he's pathetic but the way you raised your voice and your stern tone almost had him cumming in the fucking spot. Which is wrong to think about you're tired of of his shit and here he is getting off at the thought of you scolding him. What would you do if you decided right then and there to punish him god his pants are getting uncomfortable tight at the thought of what you could do to him. It was humiliating he can feel his face heating up, maybe he deserves to be punished just from how pathetic he sounds.

You are currently turned away, your back facing him a clear sign that you're still reasonably pissed at him. Michael wondered if he should apologize now or wait until you are in a better mood... but he's so goddamn horny right now and just look at you. You're basically sex incarnate, god he loves seeing you like this frustrated, stern, head strong one word from you and he'll cum in his pants. He's so fucking needy that that's he is thinking of getting on his hands and needs and begging you for any attention.

Michael is still awkwardly staring at you he knows you aren't sleeping and maybe it's a good thing that you are allowing him to be in the same room as you? But he's seriously thinking of begging for forgiveness but his pride won't allow him to grovel at your feet. Plus it might make things worse it's hard to tell what will turn you to his side after your anger. You are very patient with him and getting angry with him is a rare sight cause unlike him you actually can communicate your feelings. He knows he shouldn't try touching fear of rejection of his any type of affection will kill him, in the beginning of y'all's relationship he didn't initiate contact with you besides hand holding, now at this point he wants to touch you anyways how and Michael is shocked when he actually loves cuddling. (Something that would make his 14 edge lord self cringe at) he's getting distracted you can feel his eyes on you and your "not effected by bullshit" mask is slipping.