Pavlov Theory in Classical Conditioning

Pavlov's theory is psychology case where Pavlov conditions get his dog to salivate at the sound of bell. You are attempting this experiment to see if it will work on a person.
      Michael is going to be the your variable that you will manipulate. Now do you think this is going to work. No, absolutely not—will it be funny yes. So for this experiment you are going to use those fruit gummies not too big on the stomach but intense flavor. You will have the gummy packet on your person for the next two weeks you picked out a soft chime that will ring at 2:30 pm without a fail and Mike will receive it.

—————

       Your experiment is running smoothly your  variable (Michael) is has no idea that he's being manipulated right now.  It's the day after those two weeks and just to test your experiment you play the soft and as predicted. Michael turns to you with his hands out expecting a gummy not turning to look at you.

"What do you want Michael?" You questioned trying to keep your composure.

"The gummies." He stated like this is the most obvious thing in the world.

"What about the gummies—why would I have gummies?

"Cause you-" he stopped himself thinking

"I want gummies," he tried

"Where did this gummy thing came from?"  You  are manipulating the fuck out of him and you are having the time of your life doing it.

"I-I don't know just I want some I don't know," good he's questioning his own perception of reality. 

    The gummy  conversation slowly dies off until you guys are laying in bed and once you think Michael is about to sleep you play the chime and almost immediately he's up next to you mouth open waiting for a gummy.

"What you doin' Mikey?"  You are struggling to keep in your laughter.

" ..." he seems to realize what he's doing and lays back down. He looks confused and somewhat flustered at his actions.

"I don't know," he says, "my mouth is being weird,"

"Is it the gummy thing again?" You ask

"...yea I wan some gummies," you see his brows scrunch. You almost feel bad for making his brain work so hard.

——————-

          It isn't until a week later when you wake up at the dead of night you hear shuffling coming from the kitchen and Michael is not in bed with you. Fear erupting your stomach you grab a weapon (a pillow) and walk towards the noise.

"Michael is that you?," you try calling out. Then the shuffling noise stops. You keep going until you get to the lights please be a raccoon or something.  You turned on the ready to throw the weapon at whoever thought was a good idea to fuck around your kitchen. Oh shit I've created a monster. You see the creature slowly with great eye contact put a gummy in their mouth. It's fucking Michael Afton surrounded by wrappers of gummy packets.

"What are you doing?"  You whispered scared he was going to run away if you spoke any louder. Then that's when you hear the sound of soft chime Michael's eyes immediately dilate and he goes for another gummy. 

Oh shit

"Michael give me my phone,"  you whispered sternly he shook his head.

"Pspspsp come on boy give me my phone," he clutches your phone and his gummies.

"Come on you can have all the gummies you want just give me my phone,"  you lower yourself and slowly get closer. He gives you the phone and goes back to scavenging for gummies. You let him have at it while you get rid of that alarm. You realized that it must've turned on by something, and Michael woke up to it and he's now on the floor eating gummies at 2 something at night.

" Okay Mikey let's get you to bed," you gently grabbed him by his armpits and dragged him back to y'all's shared room.

"We are going to have a long conversation in the morning about this," you said extending the "o" in long. You set him in bed and tucked him in, his eyes are still overly dilated unintentionally making it hard to stay creeped out by this behavior. You gave him a small kiss and said your good night's and laid next him holding him so he doesn't leave and you went back to sleep. 
       The next morning you came forward to the experiment and how you made him your test subject. You apologized but Michael didn't seem to really care and seemed to find a bit funny. He was more concerned about his weird craving to gummies than the fact that he was being used for your own entertainment. You're going to have to tell him that, that's not normal.

A/N: here's a goofy lil one shot I'm on an angst train so enjoy this while you can I might make something spicy when I have more time don't worry. please criticize me