Lost

Sometimes you wonder how you and Michael lasted so long. What brought this thought was this week "incident" or in Michael's word argument. It started with Fredbear the plush bear of golden Freddy that Michael treated with high respect. You didn't really care why Michael had this relationship with the bear but you know this is important to him so it was important to you. Fredbear lives a ravish life in your apartment, you placed him on the window seal so he can judge the people he sees, you got him little clothes for him tuxedos cause he is just that fancy. Now did this seem a lil much for a plush yes but it was worth the happiness of Michael that you put so much care into Fredbear. He loves seeing you take a little photo shoot of Fredbear with a new sweater for your socials.

            So when Fredbear disappeared in your shared apartment Michael was on a midst of spiraling which is totally fine cause if you had lost something you cared about you would be in the same. However, Fredbear is not lost he was perfectly fine under your bed. How he got there was by you, what can you say you are a weird sleeper and you woke up to him falling off and you were too tired to get him back in bed and when you got up to get ready for work you accidentally kicked him under the bed. Being already late for whatever you needed to be you said a quick sorry to Fredbear and rushed out the door.

           That small action you made made a butterfly affect for the rest of the two weeks. It started with Michael getting irritated at you, not understanding you gave him some space thinking that will help his emotions. Absolutely not and he soon went passive aggressive with you and that made you irritated and just wanted Michael to say what the fuck was wrong. Then he went on a weird rant about accountability about things you lost, not knowing what the fuck he was talking about and now he is giving you the silent treatment.

        Which would be understandable if you knew what the fuck you did. So why was Michael so upset about Fredbear being lost? Is Fredbear still under your bed? No the fuck he wasn't and what makes this situation worse you picked up Fredbear from under your bed and put on the dining room table cause if you were stuck in a room where a couple was fighting for 5 days straight you would go crazy. So he wasn't just under the bed the whole time he was in plain fucking sight! Michael never noticed he was there!

          Now you and Michael had a fair share of tears and hysteria over the years, but Michael was so distraught you found him with your shared room a mess with him pulling at his hair. Which got you distraught but you somehow managed to calm him down enough that he managed to say a something that made so much sense about the way he was acting that  you are kinda pissed he didn't say anything sooner.  "Fredbear I can't find him" 5 simple words, his voice was cracked and and his breathing was heavy from him trying to hold back tears. Five words that could have could have have resolved so many issues this past week. You actually was about to laugh because what the  fuck but Michael was still very distraught so you told him to wait where he was (laying on a pillow when he was originally laying on your lap) and grabbed that damned bear from off the table and presented it to Michael like it was a bundle of flowers.  Like you were a knight in shining armor you were just that good looking in that moment you might as well have given Michael the moon. When Michael saw Fredbear he quickly grabbed (read:snatched) it from your hands and looked over at the plushy making sure there was nothing wrong with it

"Where was he?" Michael said after a good minute of silence.

"He has been sitting on the table for like 3 days now" you move to sit next to him.

"Oh"

        Is all Michael says, you see he's ears turn red like they always do when Michael is embarrassed. You give a kiss on his cheek and his face gets red as well.

"I'm sorry for not talking about it sooner," his eyes are averted away struggling to look in your eyes.

"Oh I don't care, you were worried is all"

"Still I was being bitchy, for no reason"

        Micheal still isn't looking at you and if you weren't so focused on getting this behind him you would have kissed him multiple times by now.

"Nah not for no reason,". Michael decides to hide himself in your shoulder. "I understand I get caught up in my feelings too"

   Michael nods in affirmation, still stuck next to you

"Y'know if your still upset about this I heard from numerous studies that kissing can help"

    Michael makes muffled sound that sounds like a snort which then gets a bit louder as a chuckle. Your mission on making him feel better is almost completed.

"Oh don't believe me?"

       You make sure to sound "offended" and Michael lefts his head up and rolls his eyes at giving you the golden opportunity to attack him with your scientific proven kisses that tickles him into a fit of giggles. He tries to get away from you using Fredbear as a shield Michael is now crunched into a ball and all traces of his distress is gone leaving you successfully.

A/N: some fluffy shit cause the last time I updated it was all angsty, cause I was going through my emo phase. Anyways thanks for all the support honestly it helps so much and I hope y'all enjoyed this