Chapter 29: We are One

3 hours before,

"Unnie, what are you doing? Why are you throwing stuffs inside your luggage? Are you going anywhere?", Jimin was totally flustered when she saw me behaving like this.

Once Jin had dropped me off at JYPE, all I did was to run into my dorm to pack up my luggage.

"Don't you dare talk to me!", I pointed my finger at her angrily as I continued to pack up everything.

At the same time, Yerin showed up at my room and she became all worried about me.

"Unnie, I thought that you are only leaving on Sunday? But why are you already packing up now?"

"You too, Yerin", I shot her a glare.

However, the two were really bothered by my behavior that they came forward to me and pulled me away from my luggage.

This caused me to fall back onto my bed while they held on to my hands tightly and sat down beside me.

"Shoot", Jimin narrowed her eyes at me but I tried to shake their hands off with a scowl on my face.

"Come on, let me go. The clock is ticking", I warned and yet, they didn't respond.

Aish... They are really asking for it.

"JIMIN! YERIN! I SAID, LET GO OF ME!", I bellowed and the two girls were freaked out by my tone.

"YOU GIRLS DO KNOW THAT MARK IS LEAVING RIGHT?", I asked again and stared into their eyes like a predator ready to attack its prey.

I could feel them gradually losing their grip on me subsequently and I turned away in disappointment.

"I can't believe that even you guys are trying to hide this news from me...", I said as I shook my head.

Feeling the tinge of sadness in my voice, both Yerin and Jimin then held me in their arms.

"Unnie... Mianhae...", they stroked my back in attempt to console me.

"We are so sorry for not informing you, 'cos Mark oppa actually told us not to...", Jimin let her voice trail off and I withdrew from their embrace right away.

"Never mind", I suddenly smiled smugly at them,

"He can't do anything to ruin my plan anyway."

Placing the back of her hand on my forehead, Jimin was soon up to something.

I slapped her hand away and scoffed at her,

"Yah Park Jimin! What are trying to do to me?"

She widened her eyes and shrugged her shoulders,

"I don't know. I'm just checking your temperature. Unnie, are you sure you are ok?"

Yerin tilted her head to the side and checked me out too.

I gave a deep sigh and stopped whatever I was doing.

"Yes", I replied them,

"I am still a little pissed with you guys but can you two at least do something that is productive? Like to help me check out where's GOT7's whereabouts now?", I raised an eyebrow at them.

Just then, a call came in and I answered it quickly.

"Yes Namjoon-ssi? You got the ticket already?", I paused for his reply,

"Omo jinjja? Jeongmal gomawoyo~! I owe you one now!", just as I was about to hang up, I heard someone complaining at the back of the line.

Grinning to myself, I said to Rap Monster again,