Chapter Seven

Lauren looked down at me as she started to take off my panties, the last of piece of clothing I had on. Panic started to come over me as I realized what we were doing; she was cheating on her girlfriend, this isn't right. But it felt so good, as she was placing kisses on my neck I hesitantly whisper, "W-what ab-bout Mel-"

"Shh, it's just about you right now," Lauren said in a husky voice as she continued with her kisses; she moved downwards into the middle of my breasts, starting to give my right one some attention causing me to let out a moan. She then switched to the other one while murmuring, "You are so beautiful." My heart was pounding in my chest as I felt myself getting more turned on.

A text message made Camila snap awake from her dream, she groaned as she looked at illuminated phone; it was a text from Dinah, she was having an 'outfit crisis'. Camila slightly laughed and replied with her choice of favorite outfit for her to wear; not forgetting to mention to Dinah that she was sleeping and there was an hour difference between their states, even though she was sure Dinah knew that, she was just more concerned with her dilemma to care. Camila looked at the clock, it read five o'clock which meant she still had a little more than an hour to sleep.

Suddenly, she remembered what she was dreaming of; the wetness of the bed was a real dead give away. She blushed as she turned over and saw Lauren peacefully sleeping in her bed. She was so beautiful, but Camila didn't think she would ever actually have wet dreams about her. She never had wet dreams, even with her most intense crushes. She sighed as she realized she probably wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep.

-

Camila mindlessly played games on her phone until she noticed the time, '6:25'. She looked over to see that Lauren was still peacefully sleeping, which was very unlike her as she was usually always up before the morning bell would ring. Should I wake her? She asked herself before walking over to Lauren's bed. She lightly tapped on Lauren while whispering, "Lo, morning bell is in five minutes."

Lauren lightly let out a groan as she suddenly grabbed a hold of Camila's arm and pulled her down on the bed, wrapping her arms around her. "Five more minutes, Grace," she mumbled almost inaudibly as she started to cuddle into Camila as if she was a giant teddy bear.

Camila's heart started beating erratically at the sudden closeness, she stared at Lauren for a moment because of how cute she was. As she admired her features, she also wondered who Grace was; she got out of her thoughts when she realized that even though she loved the current position she was in, she couldn't just stay there. "Uhm, Lauren," she said this time in her normal voice, she began to move Lauren's arms as she said a bit louder, "Lauren."

Lauren moved her arms tighter around her, groaning, and then finally opening her eyes. She blushed as she looked up at Camila and started to sit up as she sheepishly said, "Oh sorry, Camz. I thought I was back home for a minute and you were my teddy bear." She laughed at her own sillyness and slight embarrassment.

Camila smiled brightly, though she was admittedly sad when Lauren moved away from her, she thought she was the most adorable thing ever. She just watched as Lauren sleepily rubbed her eyes and yawned until she finally replied, "It's alright, I was just waking you up to tell you that the morning bell was going to ring in like five minutes." Just as she finished, the morning bell rung and they both started laughing. "Well, never mind that," Camila said, her cheeks were starting to hurt from her constant smiling.

"You can use the room to change first, I'll go to the bathroom," Lauren said as they both got up to start their day. Even after Lauren left the room, Camila still couldn't stop smiling to herself.

-

Camila rushed through the halls toward her room; the fifteen minute break had just begun and she just realized that she forgot to bring one of her textbooks for her next class.