Chapter Nine

A/N: Sup guys, just wanna say thanks for reading and supporting the series thus far. This was one of my favorite chapters to ever write (it's also the longest one I've ever written) so enjoy ;)

It was a chilly, foggy morning; Camila probably would have enjoyed the weather, because she loves the October feel it has, if it wasn't so early and she wasn't currently standing in formation outside getting ready to board a bus to her fake death. Before boarding, everyone had to do basic line formation on the field as the Commandment walked towards them. This was the first time Camila had actually ever saw him, he was a tall, buff, and scruffy looking guy that looked like he was probably very handsome back in the good old days. The only real resemblance Camila saw between him and Melody were the light blue eyes; as he finally stood before the entire student body, they all gave him a salute in unison.

He acknowledged the salute with a nod and said, "At ease, Cadets. Good Morning, today is important as it is this year's very first war simulation. I have faith that every Cadet, from the freshmen to the seniors, from the average Cadet to the Cadet Majors or Captains, can successfully complete their given battle or mission and receive a high overall score. Remember this is a test, probably the hardest test any of you will take, it is a test of endurance, teamwork, intelligence, leadership and many more qualities that even if you don't possess now, you will come to possess before you graduate. Now will Cadet Captains please proceed to give their teams their uniforms."

Normani then started to give her team a sweatshirt and a bandana. Camila analyzed them before putting them on, it was a red bandana and an over-sized, black sweatshirt that read "Germany" in red lettering and a German flag right next to it. Ok, so her team was to simulate the German army; she started to think of the possible war settings, it was definitely going to be World War Two, right? Shit, I knew I should have reviewed Blitzkrieg more.

"The war simulation settings go as follow: Freshmen and Sophomores: The Napoleonic Wars, Juniors: the Mexican-American War, Seniors: World War One. Please follow your Cadet Captains to your buses and good luck, you are dismissed." With that everyone saluted then he disappeared as everyone scattered to get to their buses. Normani led the way over to a bus where a general was yelling, "All those of Germany and Hungary, aboard this bus."

Camila was last to walk on from her team, she walked past Ally and Troy giving them a smile, then Lauren and Melody, Melody decided to attack Lauren's face as soon as she saw Camila make an appearance. Camila tried to pay no mind as she took her seat behind them, next to Normani, who saw her expression and asked, "What? Are they seriously chewing each other's faces at this time of day?" Her voice purposely loud as she rolled her eyes.

Camila just nodded and gave a small grin, trying to erase the image from her brain. The rest of the bus ride was spent in relative silence with occasional conversation.

-

"Okay, huddle around guys, we are to go in the trenches located just a couple yards up head. We are working together with another German squad, that's slightly larger than us, and Hungarian squad; the Hungarian squad is going to also be in trenches but they will be fighting a good amount of yards away from us and the German squad will be behind us, working there way towards us, until they come to stop, only a very short couple of yards from us, and wait for our signal. We have the most weapons as our job is to defeat the French squad in the opposite trench using attrition and get the German squad behind us to advance forward into No Man's Land and take over their trench. After, we take whatever leftover weapons we have and use it to help the Hungarian squad defeat the French squad that their fighting or at least put it into stalemate until the final horn has rung." Normani had added in the last part because though she wanted to have some hope in her squad, she didn't think that defeating both opposing squads which would result in a perfect score, was all that possible.