Extras

Hey friends, so you guys overwhelmingly said to post all the extras I had from making this series so I will be posting all of that in a separate book that's published right now, just go into my page and it's called "Almost Army Strong" (very lame I know lol). Yeah, my decision is to stick with this story as just the complete series that it is without a sequel because I want to move on to other stories, one I'm already posting on here and another is a collab I'm working on, so hopefully you guys will follow me onto those other ones. If not, feel free to still check out the additional army strong content in the other book (if you're curious as to what can be in this book I already posted a more in depth look of what happened in chapter 22 and some Norminah prom smut as just a few examples). Just a warning though, some of those extras are pretty rough since they were essential rough drafts/outlines that I wrote but that's only some of them because I do have a feeling I'll write something new every once in a while; I think I would definitely be writing a one shot here or there in this army strong universe because this story and these characters really are my favorite to revisit and sometimes I just feel like writing them again lol. So yea, that's about it, thanks again for your support in this series, it's seriously amazing and feel feel to contact me about anything, whether it's about writing or you just wanna be friends lol.

-Lily
@harmostew
thosemadones.tumblr.com

Update 8/29: hello this is future me writing lol, I just wanted to let you know that this book is now private since it's was only a few of you guys taking an interest in it and I'm pretty sure most of you that have taken interest are following me anyway, so yea if you're new to reading this series and want to read these extras, just follow me :)