Chapter 25

Needles are sharp.

That was Izuku's first thought as he ran into the scene, metal lid held steady in his grasp. A curse and a barrage of sharp metal was sent his way, which he managed to stop with the makeshift shield.

It came in handy. Yay.

Izuku slammed the pipe into the man's ankles and heard the ensuing groan of pain. His companions turned their head, Knife-hands handing the woman to his friend while he readjusted his hand.

He could see Needle-head getting up. Knife-hands was readjusting his knife. Mystery guy was just staring silently at the scene with intrigue, keeping a firm grip on the struggling victim.

Knife-hands was charging. Izuku grabbed his rope at the last second and pulled it taunt, tripping the man up making him fall flat on his back. Needle-head yelled and shot out a volley of razor-sharp spikes at Izuku. One scratched his torso while another made a cut in his arm. He could feel that it wasn't very deep, but if he'd lingered to the right for a second too long, it would have gone deep into his shoulder blade.

Ouch.

Izuku slammed a fist up the man's chin, and he was out like a light. Now he wouldn't have to deal with metal projectiles while he fought.

He struck at Knife-hands and his head lolled against the floor. The men would probably get headaches after they woke up.

He turned to face the stranger, who was giving him a round of slow, steady applause. The woman was being held by the neck, his arm acting as a headlock to prevent her from escaping. She clawed at her restraint and wept muffled tears as she tried and failed to get free.

Izuku tightened his grip on his pipe. He had to wait for an opening. 

--------------------------------------------------

Aizawa could hear something. He stopped running and scanned the city.

It was faint but enough to make him start moving towards it. It was the sound of thumps and groans that faded into light applause.

This was most definitely not a good thing. 

--------------------------------------------------

The applause slowed down.

One.

The stranger stopped clapping.

Two.

The man spread his arms.

Three.

Go.

Izuku darted furiously towards the man and pulled the woman away. He bit back a curse as the man threw a punch at his abdomen, irritating his cut. He deposited the woman behind him and held his ground, his pipe and rope ready at a moment's notice.

The stranger grinned. He spread his arms. 

Izuku barely managed to avoid the shower of rubble that launched itself at him. He held his trash can lid up to defend the woman and charged upward.

Another wave of rocks was hurtled at Izuku which he batted aside with his makeshift shield. Grooves and marks engraved themselves into the metal as the stones punched into it with full force. 

Izuku gritted his teeth as bruises form when the rocks hit their target. He could almost see the dark purple marks he would have to deal with if he got out of this alive.

Izuku heard a faint thud behind him and saw the man's eyes widen. 

Oh, this can not be who I think it is.

He saw the white cloth he knew all too well flash out and wrap around the thug's arms.

Oh, fuck me.

God was fucking with him so hard right now.

It was Eraser Head. Izuku was almost scared to turn his head. 

He eventually did and came face-to-face with the one man he did not want to run into tonight or ever. The pro hero had bound the three men together and was checking the woman for wounds.

Izuku wondered if he could creep away silently and run before Eraser caught him.

Crap, he's turning around.

Izuku placed the metal lid down as the pro hero came up to him. He avoided eye contact as he observed the damage done to his pipe.

It wasn't as bad as he thought, but he'd need another weapon. A metal stick would be better.

"Kid. It's not safe to be playing hero in the streets. You'll have to come with me."

Izuku looked up at him, trying to appear as wooden as possible. It wasn't even hard.

"Sorry, but I can't do that, Eraser Head," the hero's stare was piercing and almost fierce. "I have to go now."

 --------------------------------------------------

This kid was smaller and younger than he initially thought. At first, Aizawa had imagined a teen who just appeared to be short. Honestly, he was hoping it was that. But this person wasn't even a teen. He was just a kid.

A literal kid. With a young voice and a short stature and a blank stare. Wearing a hood and carrying a pipe and bleeding from the stomach-

Wait. What?

Aizawa's eyes shifted to the blood that was soaking the kid's clothing, forming a dark patch on the already dark fabric. His hands reached for his first-aid kit.

At that, the kid looked down and saw the stain on his clothes, still perfectly maintaining his expressionless form. His eyes didn't widen nor did they show pain. His face didn't betray signs of discomfort. It was not a reassuring scene. 

The kid brushed his hand against the blood and stared at his now blood-covered hand. His other hand held the pipe tightly and he wiped the blood away.

"You're bleeding. You'll faint from blood loss if your wound isn't patched up soon," Aizawa picked out his iodine and bandages and moved closer toward the kid. "Come on."

He saw the kid's stare move towards him.

"If I run now, you wouldn't be able to come after me since you still have those guys to take care of," he pointed to the tied-up men. "I can take care of this myself. I'll give you details later."

Smart kid. It's against the hero conduct to leave criminals unsupervised, and it would take a while before the police arrived. Five minutes would be plenty of time to escape.

But even so, he couldn't let this child get into more danger.

The kid leaped up and dodged the scarf ends that flew towards him. 

It was too late. Aizawa groaned as he wound his scarf back.

--------------------------------------------------

...

That was all that happened. Sorry for being a bother.

Kuzu

So. 

It's been a while. Mostly because of the damn name.

I apologize for asking but not using any of the suggestions T^T

Kuzu means waste or rubbish which is what I was going for. I thought it was similar to Izuku so I used it. Thank you for giving so many names :)

Hopefully my writer's block will fuck off lol. New chapter coming soon :D