The Start - 1

Y/m/n : Y/n... Dear please get married... You're already 30 years...
Y/n : Mom!! Can't you let me have my breakfast peacefully??
Y/m/n : I'm telling for your own good... You're not used to be like this cold... What happened to you?? You've been acting cold from 5 years... And you're not even getting married neither have a boyfriend...

Y/n : Mom... Please I don't want to talk about that... Will you please stop... "Cold"

Y/n's dad walked in

Y/d : Why you're pressuring our daughter like that huh..? She'll get married whenever she want... Y/n you don't worry about your mom ok... Just live your life happily however you want... Ok...

Y/n : Thank you dad... "Y/n hugged her dad and left to work"
I'm going to office dad... Bye ...
Y/d : Bye honey...
"Y/n left"

Y/m : You know what you're talking?? Y/n is already 30 years if she don't marry now... Who will marry her in future...?
Y/d : It's her choice staying single... Ok ... And if she wants to get married she will definitely find a person who will love her ok...

In Y/n's office

The office Y/n working is a Events Planning Company... And the chairman and CEO of the company is Bang Christopher Chan and he is also Y/n's classmate and friend in school...

Y/n came to office and directly went to Chan's cabin...

Y/n : Hey Chan good morning
Chan : Very good morning Y/n...
Y/n : You said come early why??
Chan : We've got a wedding contract to do...
Y/n : Oh wedding it's cool... And
Chan : And I'm appointing you as a manager of that event... And you're going there with your team...
Y/n : Wow!! Thanks alot...
Chan : And I'm coming with you...
Y/n : What?? Then why am a manager??
Chan : Because that's my friend's wedding... "Chuckled"
Y/n : Oh... That's really amazing Chan... And I will promise you that I will do my best for the wedding

Chan : I know you can Y/n... All the best...