Ep - 8

"Felix went to supermarket to buy some coke and he came out... He saw a middle aged woman struggling to carry her groceries... He quickly went there"

Felix : Auntie... Let me help you...
Mrs.Jung : Thank you son...

"Note : Mrs Jung is Y/n's mother"

"Felix held groceries bags and walked till parking lot and said"

Felix : You want a taxi??
Mrs.Jung : Yes...

"An idea came to Felix's mind"

Mrs.Jung : What is your name son??
Felix : I'm Lee Felix Auntie... And.. auntie if you don't mind... Can we go for a coffee ...?
Mrs.Jung : Coffee??

Felix : I need your help auntie... Please... And I will drop you at your house...

Mrs.Jung : Looks like you're good guy ok... Let's go...

In Cafe

Felix : Auntie I will tell you everything from my college life and till now...
Mrs.Jung : ok...

Felix : "Felix told everything to her" and I'm back again for her and I don't know she still loves me or not... What should I do?

Mrs.Jung : You want to know does she still have feelings for you or not right??

Felix : Yes auntie...
Mrs.Jung : Ok ... Do one thing ... "Mrs.Jung gave him an idea and told him to follow that..."

Felix : Is this gonna work??
Mrs.Jung : If she loves you it will...
Felix : Thanks alot auntie...

"It's been few days and they grew feelings for each other alot that they didn't even knew... And one day Felix decided to do what Mrs.Jung said on valentine's day ... and he called Y/n and told her to meet him in a park, Both came to park... The night and the park it's really beautiful it did have a romantic vibe ... Totally valentines day vibe..."

Y/n : It's really beautiful...
Felix : Yeah... That's why I wanted to meet here...
Y/n : Why? "Is he gonna confess me or should I confess him first??"
Felix : Y/n you here?
Y/n : Y..yeah ... So why you called me?

Felix : You know I haven't been in a relationship since our college and till now...

Y/n : What? I thought you had a girlfriend...
Felix : No I didn't...
Y/n : That's amazing....
Felix : What!
Y/n : Nothing...
Felix : And why I called you here is... I'm going to a blind date tomorrow... For first time in my life...

Y/n : Blind date .? "Y/n felt her world collapsed again... She can't stand on her feet she ran to the railing which is few feets away from her and stood while holding it ... Tears came out from her eyes... And Felix followed her from behind and stood behind her..."

Felix : Y/n ...
Y/n : Don't talk ... Felix please don't talk... "With sad and angry voice" I thought that you had feelings for me like I have on you... But I'm wrong... If you don't have feelings for me why you took care of me like you had feelings for me ...? Why..? "Crying... And Felix is still standing behind her" I'm always paying the cost for having feelings for you... Back then I loved you and I still not moved on from you... My mom always forcing me to get married but me... I never imagined anyone as my husband other than you... And you're here again to hurt me...

Felix : Y/n please listen to me once...
Y/n : No I'm already tired... And from now on I will really move on from you... I will change like my mother wanted... Good bye...

"Y/n left from there while crying and Felix stood there with a blank face don't know what to do"