Ep - 2

Y/n : The venue will be really good for wedding what'd you say Chan??
Chan : Yeah... The place it's beautiful...
You're starting the work??
Y/n : Yeah from today...
Chan : All the best...
Y/n : Thank you...

Wedding day

Chan : Wow Y/n I don't have any words to appreciate your work... Your decoration is really amazing... My friend said he liked the whole decoration...

Y/n : I'm glad you liked it...
Chan : Come on get ready the wedding is abou to start...
Y/n : I will in 10min...
Chan : Ok... Come and meet me after you're done
Y/n : Sure...

Y/n Pov :

I got ready and I'm headed to Chan... But where is he?? I can't find him anywhere?? Ahh seriously...?
I'll call him...

"Y/n is looking in her mobile while walking and she bumped into someone... She raised her head to say sorry but she got shocked when she looked at the person..."

Y/n : Fe... Felix?? "When she looked at the person she recognised it is Felix... They both studied in same college... While looking at him... Somehow her eyes filled with water... A flash of past and painful memories played in her eyes..."

Felix : I'm sorry... Hey... Wait... You're... You're Y/n right... Yes... Hey Y/n you remember me?? It's Felix... It's been 5 years since we saw each other... Hey Y/n wait....

"While Felix is talking Y/n pretended likes she didn't recognise him and she left the place and Felix got surprised he thought to himself that it's been 5 years so she must've forgot me..."

Y/n Pov :
I never expected you here Felix... I recognised you but... When I'm looking at you I'm only having those painful memories... I'm still not over them... And you're here... To remind me them again...