Ep - 11

Y/n : It's the last day of college I should confess him... All the best Y/n...

"With more excitement Y/n is searching for Felix... She saw him... He was talking with one of his friends...
Y/n could hear them..."

Felix : Han I already told Loving someone will always Hurts us... That's why I don't love anyone... And I won't let anyone Loves me... And I will never love anyone in my life...

Han : You didn't had feelings for anyone till now...?
Felix : Nope...
Han : Amazing...

"The moment when Y/n heard it... She can't believe what she heard but it's the truth... She have to accept it... Felix never had feelings for her... But she misunderstood him... She grew her feelings for him ... That's the first time her heart broken... She felt Hurt... She left the place immediately.... Felix saw her and called her name but she didn't cared about it... She just left... From that day Y/n became cold and she lost interest in love and being in relationship... But she never lost feelings for him ... She just reminded without getting married... But her mother always asks her to get married but her father supports her..."

Present

Y/n : It's time for me to change... I can't be like this forever... I have to change... I can't get Hurt all the time... Yes I will ...

Y/n : Hai mom...
"Y/n wished her mom good morning with a wide smile ... Her mom got shocked because Y/n never greeted like this from 5 years.."

Mrs.Jung : Y/n ahh is this you??
Y/n : Yeah eomma... It's me... Why you don't like me like this ...?

Mrs.Jung : Why won't I?? I always wanted to see you like this ...

Mr.Jung : What ? My daughter looks so different today...?

Y/n : Yes appa I will be like this from today...
Mrs.Jung : And your dressing style it's really cool Y/n ahh... Y/n.... Please get married... Dear...

Y/n : Ok mom...
Mrs.Jung : What?
Y/n : Yes ... I will marry anyone you showed... But I have three days event in Busan... I will marry the guy you showed after I came back...

Mrs.Jung : Thank god finally... Ok I will search for a guy who shows lots of love to you ...

Mr.Jung : Y/n you sure??
Y/n : Yes dad... I already got enough Hurt I don't want mom to get Hurt... Ok mom I'm leaving today bye ...

Mrs.Jung : Ok dear take care ...

In Busan

"Y/n and her team with Chan came to do a wedding... It's in Busan... "

Girl 1 : Wow Y/n... You totally changed your dressing style...

Girl 2 : Yeah you always used to wear those long skirts... But look at you these shorts looks really good on you...

Y/n : Are these?
Girl 2 : Yeah ...

---

Chan : Y/n you're telling the truth?
Y/n : Yes Chan... I said yes to get married...
Chan : You should've thinked once...
Y/n : I can't Chan... I'm tired...

"While they're talking she saw someone coming... She is looking from terrace... She can't believe it... Felix and Seungmin came out of that car.."

Y/n : What is he doing here??
Chan : Probably for you...
Y/n : Shut up...

"The next day Felix is searching for
Y/n... Finally he found Y/n she is talking with her team about designing the venue... And Felix approached her... He tried to talk with her but Y/n avoided him... She left him there..."