Ep - 10

"It's been few days Felix and Y/n became really close friends... And even Y/n grew feelings for him... And she's afraid to tell him... Seungmin and Jennie are same college but they're different branch so they don't meet their friends often except in their dorm... Both Y/n and Jennie lives in same dorm near their college and same goes for Felix and Seungmin..."

Y/n : Felix you look tensed what happened??
Felix : You know this right... I took the responsibility of our college fest... But the ballet performance is included in the fest but the refused to do it...

Y/n : Refused? Why ??
Felix : Because her boyfriend said no...

Y/n : If your girlfriend wants to perform would you let her perform??

Felix : Of course... I will sit in front row and cheer for her...

Y/n : Felix I will perform...

Felix : You??

Y/n : Yes...

Felix : You know ballet?

Y/n : I learnt in when I was in school...

Felix : Thanks alot Y/n ...

"Felix hugged her, again Y/n felt butterflies... Her cheeks got red..."

Night in Y/n's dorm

Jennie : Y/n aah I heard you're performing ballet...

Y/n : Yes ... For Felix ...

Jennie : Amazing... BTW, when will you confess him...?

Y/n : I'm scared... Jennie do you think he have same feelings for me...?

Jennie : How can I know...? You're the one who'll know ... You have to with his behaviour towards you...

Y/n : I think ... And I with he will have same feelings for me...

Jennie : Just confess him girl...

College Fest Day

     "Y/n is ready to perform... She is looking for Felix... She wants him to wish all the best to her... Finally Felix came...."

Felix : All the best Y/n...
Y/n : Thank you...

"Felix hugged her and said"

Felix : Perform well... Don't be nervous...

"The ballet performance has started.... In the beginning Y/n felt nervous when she didn't saw Felix in the first row seating... But after few minutes he came and sits in his seat... Y/n saw him... And she felt reassured... After few minutes the performance has ended..."

Next day

  Felix : Wow Y/n you performed really amazing... I didn't expected you to perform that well ...

Seungmin : Yeah he's right... I saw your performance too...

Y/n : Thank you guys ...

Felix : Here this is for you...

"Felix handed her a chocolate bar which is her favorite..."

Y/n : Thank you...

Night

Y/n : Jennie look he gave me a chocolate and which is my most favourite...

Jennie : Wow... That looks delicious...

Y/n : If he didn't love me how did he knew that this is my most favourite...

Jennie : Yeah you're right...

Next day morning

Jennie : Hey Y/n wake up... Are you ok?

Y/n : No am not... I think I got fever...

Jennie : Oh... Ok then take rest ... And I will keep the medicines here ... Don't forget to take them ok ...

Y/n : Yeah I will...

Evening

Jennie : Y/n Y/n... Where are you?? "With excited voice"

Y/n : What happened Jennie...?

Jennie : You said Felix never fought with anyone right...? Even when the bullies bullied you infront of him...

Y/n : Yeah... Even they bullied me he told them calmly not to bully and took me out of the sight...

Jennie : But today he fought with Jihyun and his friends...

Y/n : What??"shocked"

Jennie : Yes... Let me tell you what happened...

1 hour ago

   Felix is sitting in football court... And Jihyun and his friends came and stood infront of him...

Felix : What'd you want...?
Jihyun : Your girlfriend...
Felix : My girlfriend??
Jihyun : Yes Jung Y/n...

Felix : Mind Your language Jihyun...
Jihyun : You remember the day she performed ballet... She's really sexy... That day... Her legs... Her thighs... Every part of her body is sexy...

"Felix lost his temper when he's talking about Y/n like that... He punched on Jihyun's face really hard... The moment he punched Jihyun his friends attacked on Felix... Felix fought them back... Felix sits on top of Jihyun and continuosly on his face... Jihyun's friends got scared of Felix they never saw him this angry... They left the place..."

Present

Jennie : Y/n with this it's confirmed that Felix have feelings for you...

Y/n : Yes...  Should I confess him or should I wait??

Jennie : Just confess him ok...

Y/n : Yeah I will ...