Epilogue

"Y/n arrived at her house and it's morning Y/n's mother came and woke up her, she said"

Mrs.Jung : Y/n wake up... The groom is coming today to meet you...

Y/n : But the wedding will be 3 hours right...

Mrs.Jung : Yeah but he said he wants to talk with you ... Wear something nice ok...

After 30 minutes

"Y/n got ready... She wore a light blue plain gown and she braided her hair..."

Mrs.Jung : Go he's waiting for you in garden... Y/n please smile... Don't keep that dull face ok...

Y/n : Ok mom...

"Y/n plastered a fake smile on her face and she went to garden... She lowered her head... And she stood infront of him infront a chair... He said"

?? : Smile Y/n... You'll be really beautiful when you smile...

"She got shocked when she heard the deep voice the only deep voice she knew is Felix with widened eyes she raised her head up to see him... Shockingly it's Felix ..."

Y/n : Felix...?
Felix : Hii Y/n...

"Y/n's mom and dad came"

Y/n : Mom ?

Mrs.Jung : Is this Felix you loved till now??

Y/n : Mom... "Y/n teared up and hugged her mom"

Mrs.Jung : Stupid Y/n... When you love someone you have to tell your feelings to that person... Understand... You can't keep it to yourself...

Y/n : But mom how...?

Flashback

"Y/n's mom was cleaning Y/n's room... While cleaning she found a scrapbook she opened that book and she saw Felix ... She got shocked and immediately called Felix...
Felix who's sad that Y/n left him... He answered Mrs.Jung's call immediately"

Felix
Mrs.Jung

Hello auntie..

Felix ... The name of the girl you loved is Jung Y/n isn't it...

Yes Auntie... That's her name...

Oh god...

What happened auntie...?

----

Present

Mrs.Jung : That's how I found it...

Felix : If it wasn't for auntie you would've marry another guy aren't you... "Said jokingly and smiled"

Mrs.Jung : I always wanted to see my daughter happy and I will do anything to see you happy my dear...

"Y/n hugged her mom and thanked her and said "

Y/n : Mom... Thanks alot... You're just amazing...

Mr.Jung : Ok ok... Why don't you both go for a walk??

Felix : Sure uncle...

While walking

  "They're walking... But they're not talking anything to each other... But while walking they slowly held each others hands and Felix spoke up"

Felix : Y/n how did you kept this much love for me till now??

Y/n : I don't know... My feelings for you will never lost... They will be the same even after 50 years...

"They stopped walking and Felix turned around to face Y/n and he's looking into her eyes... He held her jaw and said"

Felix : Y/n... I promise you that I will never let you cry or Hurt... You will never be Hurt because of me... U promise me that... Will you stay by my side...  I Love You Y/n...

Y/n : I Love You Too Felix... Thanks for coming back... You mean alot to me... I never imagined my life without you... And thanks for loving me back...

"Felix leaned forward to kiss Y/n... Y/n kissed him back... They're kissing passionately since it's their first kiss... They're really beautiful under the cherry blossoms... It's their first kiss and they will forever remember their first kiss... With this they got a happy ending... Y/n won her Love of Life...  and Felix too... Now they fulfill each other..."

THE END...

Thanks for reading my Series till now... 🤗 And I hope you liked it... Please don't forget to Vote, Comment and do follow me...  🥰 Support me to do more series like this...

     Thank you 💜