Ep - 3

Chan : Hey Y/n... Where were you?? I was searching for you... "Chan came and placed his right hand on Y/n's shoulder who's facing wall... And Y/n turned around with eyes full of water seeing Y/n Chan got shocked and concerned"

Chan : Y/n ?? What happened... Were you crying...?
Y/n : No... Why would I ?? Huh... It's just... I got something in my eyes I guess...  "Teary voice"

Chan : Y/n look ... I know everything small thing about you... Ok and I... I saw Felix... I saw he recognised you...
"Chan slowly hugged Y/n and said"
Y/n it's ok you're already over him... And you can leave if you're uncomfortable here...

Y/n : No... I'm fine Chan I'll stay... "Y/n moved from hug and said" besides I don't love him anymore I think... I've already got Hurt by him...

Chan : Y/n... "Worried eyes"
Y/n : It's ok... The wedding is about to start let's go...

"The wedding is done really well and present the wedding party is going on... Few are dancing and few are enjoying their food and there's Y/n who's standing under a tree while looking at the newly wed couple... And then Felix came... She saw him and was about to leave but Felix held her wrist and stopped her..."

Felix : Y/n... Stop... I know you recognised me and what happened to you?? Why you're avoiding me?? Huh... We used to be really good friends in college what happened Y/n did I done anything wrong...?

Y/n : No... No... You did nothing wrong... "He is right we used to be good friends... And I think we can still be friends yes..." Felix I'm sorry... It---

While Y/n was about speak someone came and dragged Y/n with her...

Y/n : Wait...
Felix : Y/n... Ahh shit...

Felix went to talk with the new couple and there's Chan and Y/n...

Y/n : Oh Chan you're here??
Chan : What happened Y/n ??
Y/n : Felix... This time he didn't let me go and asked me on my face what happened and he said we used to be really good friends... And I... I thought we can still be friends right...

Chan : Y/n... Can you?? You sure?
Y/n : Yeah I'm pretty sure... He still remembers me... But as a friend and he didn't know that I loved him and that was in past...

Chan : Your wish Y/n...

Y/n searched for Felix and she found him and went near him to talk...

Felix : Y/n... Thank god you're back... I was searching for you...
Y/n : Felix I'm sorry I avoided you... I was kinda nervous earlier...
Felix : It's ok... We're friends after all...

Felix hugged Y/n and said

Felix : I missed you alot Y/n ah...