Ep - 9

Felix : Auntie I got to know that she loved me lot in college but back then I was a jerk and now I'm here for her... But I don't know does she have same feelings for me or not...

Mrs.Jung : So you want to know that she has feelings for you or not...
Felix : Yes ...

Mrs.Jung : Then do one thing... Meet her and tell her that you're going to a blind date ...

Felix : What?
Mrs.Jung : Yes ... If she loves you she'll be jealous and will be angry on you ...

Felix : Do you think this is gonna work?
Mrs.Jung : Yes ... All the best Felix...

Felix : Thanks auntie....

Present

"Y/n came to her home and locked herself in her room... And she took out a book... A scrapbook album... Which is full of Felix's photos and memories... She is looking at them by flipping one by one page... And thought..."

Y/n : It's always me who gets HURT for loving him... Why?? Is this any culture or what ...? Why can't he understand my feelings for him... "Sniffs" The first time I met him in college till now my love for him always grows like a tree... A never end... The more I Love The More I'm getting HURT...

Flashback 2 Years Ago In College

    "Y/n came to library for some books ... As soon as she came everyone in the library started leaving the place... At first she didn't get why they're leaving... And she looked at a group of guys... Which are four members signalled them to leave... And Y/n was about to leave too... But a guy from the bully group stopped her... Four guys surrounded her ... "

Y/n : Who... Who are you let me go...
Guy 1 : My name is Jihyun... Nice to meet you...

"They're trying to touch Y/n's body... She's trying to stop them... But they're moving forward... That's when they heard a voice and it's deep voice..."

?? : Hey what're you doing here?? I was searching for you...

"The guy is coming out from one of the books racks direction... Y/n was confused at first... She don't know him and another guy came and asked her"

?? : Thank god you're here... Let's go...

Jihyun : Who are you both?? What are you guys doing here??

"The guy with deep voice spoke up"

?? : We're her friends... And we're here to take her with us... If you have any problem let's talk privately...

"The bully group don't want to have a fight with them... So they let her go... The bully group left the library... And The guy with a sweet voice... His voice is really sweet and amazing Y/n thought... He looks like a puppy... He spoke up"

?? : Look don't go alone when that group is here ok...

"The deep voice guy spoke up... And looking at him Y/n thought his deep voice is really mesmerizing... Impressive... She felt butterflies in her stomach when he's talking..."

?? : You... I think you're new here... Of course we're new too... But just be careful with them ...

"Y/n nodded and she was about to ask their names but both of them already left..."

After few days

Jennie : Oh Y/n you're really clumsy... Where did you lost your bracelet??

Y/n : I don't know... I was here when I have my bracket to my hand... Please search for it ... It's my most favourite bracelet... My grandma gave it to me...

Jennie : Ok ok...

"Y/n lost the bracelet which her grandmother gave it to her... It's her most favourite bracelet... She always wears it to her hand... But today she lost it...
      While she and her best friend Jennie searching for that bracelet a guy came and stood infront of her... With his deep voice he said"

?? : You're searching for this....

"He showed the bracelet she is searching for... Y/n felt surprised and she remembered him..."

Y/n : Thanks alot ... This is my most favourite bracelet...

?? : Don't say thanks...

Y/n : Thanks again...

?? : Why??

Y/n : This is for that day... You and your friend saved me in library...

?? : oh you're her... I actually forgot... BTW I'm Lee Felix...

Y/n : Hai Felix I'm Jung Y/n...

?? : I'm Kim Seungmin...

Y/n : Nice to meet you both of you and this is my best friend Jennie...

Jennie : Hello...