THE END - 12

"Felix is trying to talk with her he's trying his best... But on the other hand Y/n is trying her best to avoid him... But... This time... He saw Y/n and he held her wrist and she tried to let go off him but he held it tighter..."

Y/n : Leave me Let me go...
Felix : Why you're avoiding me? Y/n answer me...

Y/n : Who are you?? Who are you to ask me...

Felix : Don't you know me?? Huh...
Y/n : No I don't...
Felix : Please Y/n ... "That's when Y/n got a call from her mother..."

Y/n
Her mother

Hello eomma

Hello Y/n I have a good news for you... I sent you a guy's photo... He is your husband... And your wedding is tomorrow...

What ? Tomorrow?

Yes... He lives in Canada he said he have to leave soon... That's why... And you're arriving today night ... Right ...?

Yes mom... I .. I will...

Call ended

Felix : Y/n... I L---

"Y/n stopped what Felix was saying... She was afraid that she will fell for him again... "

Y/n : Stop... Don't talk... I have to go

"Y/n left Felix dumbfounded...
Y/n told everything to Chan... And Chan went to talk with Felix"

Chan : Felix I have to talk with you...
Felix : Me too... I was searching for you...

Chan : You know what you're doing...?
Felix : Hyung I really need your help right now...

Chan : Can I know why you're here after 5 years ...
Felix : For Y/n...

Chan : Then where were you back then??

Felix : Hyung back then I didn't know Y/n loved me... I was a jerk...

Chan : Then why you're here for Y/n after all these years ..?

Felix : Hyung because I got to know that how much she loved me... That's why I'm here... To win her heart again ... I Loved her too... Without even knowing myself that I loved her... Back then I missed her alot but I don't know that it is love...

"Felix told everything to Chan how did he got to know that Y/n loved him in college"

Chan : Oh god Felix you should've told me this before ... Now it's too late... Tomorrow is Y/n's wedding...

Felix : What wedding...? Hyung we should stop the wedding...

Chan : First go and talk with Y/n...

"Felix searched for Y/n everywhere... He saw her in hotel's garden they're staying... He went near her... He said"

Felix : Y/n please don't talk listen to me first... I'm sorry I Hurted you back in college... I'm the reason that you got Hurt and from five years you're paying the cost... And Y/n I Love You... I had feelings for you back then but I didn't knew that those feelings are love after I left to Italy... I missed you everyday... I wanted to talk with you... But I don't know where are you and how to contact you... And I didn't even knew that I loved you then too... And five years are over... But I still remember you I wondered that you remember me or not... And one day in Italy I accidentally met Jennie...