6 |What Are You Doing Here?|

Above is Young:)

Btw, if you see *Smirking Face* it's because I don't have Emoji access on Wattpad from the computer ><! (If anyone knows how to type a smirking face, TELL ME PLEASE)

This chapter is dedicated to the gurl who hyperventilated for this >< (Breathe Gurl!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having a 'dumb' phone which ran on prepaid, my only way of staying in contact with Adrian for 'free' was on Google Hangouts using my Gmail account, which I discovered had many perks. I could claim that I was checking my email when my parents leaned over my shoulder AND I could  quickly chat with him because I was a fast typer.

It was a few days after his birthday that we exchanged emails. I just  arrived home a few hours ago, to find that my dad had again, taken another early leave from work.

Today, was officially my third week of school, and I couldn't be happier talking to Adrian while doing my homework.

I smirked at the screen of my red beatsaudio Hp as Adrian started having a panic attack.

ChloeDior (6:24pm): It's tomorrow. I assure you... -_-

AdrianChannel (6:24pm): There's NO WAY. It can't be, he wouldn't do that to us. :(

ChloeDior (6:24pm): Aww come on. Don't you trust me? *Smirking Face*

AdrianChannel (6:25pm): Oh I trust YOU - just not ur listening skills. Esp when it comes to Mr. Diordram AND tests ._.

ChloeDior(6:25pm): HEY! NO ONE TOLD HIM TO BORE ME TO DEATH ._.

Adrian, for some reason, had been transferred to my Physics class. Now, it wouldn't only be Hugo, Selwin, and I - not that I mind. Hugo is a dreamboat but I'm closer to Adrian.

AdrianChannel(6:25pm): Ok ok just stop with the caps Chlo. If it ISN'T tomorrow, I will kill u. HEAR ME? >:[

I gape at the screen. Usually I was the one who went violent first. I composed myself after realising this was a good opportunity to BOOM it.

ChloeDior(6:25pm): B-but if you kill me, how will we get married? :(

He was silent for at least 20 seconds. Usually he replied within 5.

ChloeDior(6:26pm): BOOM *Smirking Face*

I snickered at the screen.

I got him so good.

AdrianChannel(6:27pm): Damn. You got me. Fine, I won't kill you, I'll injure you.

I couldn't keep it in. I could totally imagine his irritated face as he thought of that lame comeback. Giggles erupted from me and I quickly covered my mouth with my sleeping gown.  I didn't want to attract my parents from their romantic moment on the balcony. They were watching the sun set together. I sniffled my laughter back and leaned towards the screen, my hands poised at the keyboard to type. I was probably grinning like an idiot.

Who knew this would be so fun.

ChloeDior(6:27pm): Dear god, you would HARM a young innocent girl???

AdrianChannel(6:27pm): I'd do anything for you.

AdrianChannel(6:28pm): Because I love you.

My heart leaped. That was the first time a guy had said that to me. Why was my heart racing? Why was I getting flustered?

I shook my head, trying to push the uncomfortable feeling aside.