9 |Best Friends Huh|

Above is Selwin :D Don't worry we'll get to know the rest of the boys better soon!

This chap is dedicated to the one that comments HILARIOUS comments that always makes me laugh xD

LOVE YOU AND YOUR COMMENTS HUN

Don't listen to the video yet or you won't understand!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I just don't understand!' Mrs Inorpe ran her fingers through her hair. No matter how she messed it, her dark ash-brown hair continued to look luscious.

She stood in front of the orchestra, that was arranged In a semicircle around her. The whiteboard behind her was full of scribbles and notes for us to take note of while playing. 'You all don't practice at all but you sound so great!' She waved her baton around the room viciously. From the right, I gasped loudly. From the left, Adrian and Young giggled like girls.

Throughout the past orchestra sessions, Mrs Inorpe had been attacking us with her baton. She'd smack her stick on her conducting score, trying to make us look at her. The thing already looked like it was getting shorter each lesson.

This time, a large portion of it fell off for real. A low chorus of laughter echoed through the music room. Instead of glaring at us - her signature look, Mrs Inorpe laughed along with us.

'Even my baton is stumped by you all. It should be called stumpy.' She started squishing the tip of it, which was slightly jagged and browner than the rest of its body. Before anyone could interrupt her 'you will be my squishy' moment, she dismissed us.

'Go get some dinner, and make sure you come back by 6 so that you have time to change.' Everyone stood up and started packing away their stands and chairs, folding them all neatly to the side of the room.

Today was going to be my first performance with the orchestra, and also the ukulele club, where a bunch of grade eights and I would play 'Scarborough Fair'. My father was overseas but my mom and siblings would be watching. The boys were also involved with the performance, as they were either in Choir or Orchestra.

I looked back to Yosef, who played the violin. He was aggressively grabbing everyone's stands and flexing his muscles at the girls.

Laughing inwardly, I shook my head before stepping towards him and helping with his violin, which had been abandoned on the floor.

'Yosef... Seriously?' I groaned.

'Yeah wait Chlo' He pushed the chairs roughly to the side to lean against the wall, and placed the stands onto the holder. He then went over to a struggling grade 8 with her chair.

I breathed out loudly, reminding him of my presence but he continued fussing. I was holding up my viola with one hand and his violin with the other.

Before I started tapping my foot really loudly, I felt someone poke me in the side.

Oh my GOD!!

My hands gripped the instruments firmly, so I didn't drop them. I turned with deadly precision and glared at Young.

'Are you serious?' I was beginning to get sick of the number of times I had to say 'serious' to the boys - which they were not.

He nodded playfully before Adrian pushed him aside, and helped me with the instruments. He had his flute tucked under his armpit, and his score in his mouth. Now his two hands were full too. I smiled gratefully at him, and gestured to take my viola to give him at least one free hand but he shook his head no.

I started stepping towards the busy bee. 'Yosef! Can you stop trying so bloody har-' Adrian murmured incoherently and pushed me away from him, towards where all our cases were.