Philza: It's not called flying, it's called falling.

"So Dadza-"

"Not now Tommy."

"But Phil we-"

"Wilbur, I literally just told your brother I'm busy."

"Phil, we seriously need-"

"Go bother somebody else. I'm literally almost done mining this."

"Philza, I may have launched Y/n into the stratosphere."

"That's nice-"

Wait.

"YOU WHAT?!"

Phil turned around so fast that his children thought he had gotten whiplash. The netherite pickaxe stuck in the stone as Phil stared at them wide-eyed. He grabbed Techno's shoulders roughly with a smile that scared the absolute shit out of all of them.

S̴̪͕̦̖̥̲̺̫̬͔͕͙͎͉̊̓̉̓͌̂͒͋̍̑͝h̵̨͈̙̙̓͑͆̓͊̀̽̒́́̑̈́̈́͘͜͝ǫ̷̨̧͎͇̯̥̫̖̀̔̿͆̀̽̓͋̇͜͝ẉ̷̡̜̝̳̹̽̕ ̶̛̞͙͌̊̀̽̆͐̉̔̉̈́͐͆͛͌͜m̸̡̡̭̞̥̣͔̟̓̆́͂̅̊́̂̕͘͝e̸̠̠̞̩̥͇̦̻̹͖͍̅͋͜͜ ̸̧̢̧͓̣̪̰͇̈́̈̌̈́͒͠ẃ̶͎͉͒̒͐̈́̔̉̔̽̀̽͛̀͘̚h̵̨̨̠̰̱̼͛͋̆̍̇̃͆̽̽̊͜͝e̴̦̖̺̲͙̔̉̃͐ͅȓ̸̨̙̟̖̘̆̀͗͛̋̈̅̈́̚͜ë̶̡̢̹͉͎͍̗͍͉͖̼͎̖́̔̓͂̓́̈͊͑̔̔̀̋̎͠ ̵̛͓̝̙͙͍̳̾́͒͒͂̈́̽̂̍̽̇͝b̶̢̈͋̓̂̋̊͆̍̄̃͌̒͜͜͠ę̷͇̩̟͍̤̹̤̳̳̺̥͌͐̏̚͘͘͠͠ͅf̴̨̢̢̹̹̜̬̳̞̤̗̯̈́͑͛̈̉̋o̶͎͔̝̭̾́̽́̍̈́̄̾͆̊̈́̚r̶̢͗̄ẹ̵̦̺̃̃͋͒̽͊̃̓̾́̈̍͌͘ ̵̧̢̨̙̯̜̪͉̼̕Į̴̡̯̙̺̞̖̜̤̰̇͂͛͋̽͗̏̓̅͒͐̇͝͠ͅ ̴͚̫͚̘͉̬̘̻͔̐̑̈́̋͂̒̈͆̾̄̉́̒c̷̡̍͂̂̐̌̅͂͂ą̷̢̰͍̻̲̤͍̦̬͖͉̱̬͋̆̔͒̂̌̎͗̿̇͋͗̇̃͝͝ṣ̷̨̛̺͇̥̣̣̳̦̹̺̜̯̼̳̍t̸̨̨̛̛̤̗͍̪̘͉̲̍͋̈̐͗̇͛͑̉͒͛̐r̴̨̰̣̙͎̥̲͚̜̠̤̤̬̓̒̄͐́̆ͅả̸͔̮̮̼̈́̀͛̈́̿͌̽́̚̕̚t̶̟̼̭̯͔̑̈́͌e̷̤͕̬͕̋̇ ̸̛͕̹͖̈́ͅa̶̱̼̜̪̯͛̊͗̈́̉́̓̍̾̕͝l̵̡̛̹̙̠̘̙̦̔͐͛̄̆́͗̋͋̓̈́͝ļ̸̨̨̳̥̖̫͇̜̰̩̩̪̲̆̒̃͘͜͜ ̴̟̻͕̠̣͇̲͓̳̜̾̋̒͒̾͛́̓õ̵͖͖͔̖̥̀̽̇͗̀́̃͘͝f̷̧͚̀͂ ̴̨̨̨̯̞̠͕̹̹̟̮̫̗̻̌̅̋̾ͅy̸͕̫̮͍͖̘̐́͌͋͋͒̏̈́̒̌̂̕͜͠o̴͕͑́̒̂̃̔͒u̵̙̅̄͐́̏͛́͑̆̕͝.̶̡̣͉͕̽͜͜ͅ

The boys paled and scurried out the door fairly quickly to the spot where They helped Tubbo test out one of his inventions. Tubbo was currently messing around with random cords from the launch pad. Phil picked up the small child by the scruff of his clothes and held him up to eye height. Tubbo immediately knew he was in deep shit when he saw Phil's smile. 

It held no warmth behind it, instead, it seemed to be the smile of a silent killer.  "Care to explain why my mate is in the stratosphere?" Tubbo trembled under his violent aura, scared for his life he stuttered.

"Y-Y-Y-Y/n said they w-w-wanted to h-h-help with my e-experiment-a-al l-l-aunch board." Phil was about ready to put Tubbo on the springboard, but a loud noise broke his thoughts. It sounded like distant cursing muffled by wind, but Phil caught onto Y/n's swearing. Everyone looked up to see Y/n tumbling down from the sky, rolling and flailing. "Toby, It seems my parachute broke and we didn't think to give me a water bucket." Tubbo communicated and pulled a walkie off his belt, "Are you absolutely sure your parachute is broken?!" 

"Tubbo. I'M GOING TO FUCKING DIEEEE!" 

Phil dropped Tubbo and opened his wings. Catching Y/n was not going to be an easy task. Phil's body slammed into Y/n's back sending both of them tumbling from the sky. When he managed to regain his balance in the air he tried to open his wings straight, but they were still rolling. Finally, he managed to catch just enough wind to safely crash them into a pond. 

Y/n laughed when a frog leaped off their head and laughed even harder when Phil reemerged from the murky waters with a lily pad on his head, his bucket hat floating in the water next to them.

Phil shook his head and sighed stressfully as he placed his head in his hands. "That was some excellent flying Philza Minecraft." Phil glared at them through the waterfall that was dripping off his head. "It's not called flying, it's called falling." Y/n giggled and jumped at him, wrapping their arms around his neck. Phil sighed in relief at the feeling of Y/n being safe in his arms.

"You're going to send me to an early grave, love." They laughed and kissed his head, "Not if I beat you there first." Phil growled and tightened his grip around their waist, he didn't like anything about that sentence.

"Try it and I'll personally have Dream bring you back to life so that I can kill you again." 

"Hehe. Okay Casanova."

"Y/n."

"Haha. Pff, sorry."

Soorrry it's so short. ;] See yah nerds and simps.