03

𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

3 years have passed . . .

"Baji died..."

someone muttered under their breaths. The moonlight was the only source of light in the darkroom through the help of a small window with grills.

"Baji...." the sandy-colored eyes were lighted by the moon as the tattoo on the neck can be seen.

"I need to go see Baji for the last time." Kazutora said and thought of a way to break out of prison.

If it weren't for Takemichi during the Bloody Halloween, Baji wouldn't have survived but gladly he did.

He would write a letter to Kazutora every time since he couldn't visit him due to Baji not being a relative of Kazutora.

Baji would often write about Kazuha's condition — adopted older sister of Kazutora, to update him inside the prison so he wouldn't have to worry about it.

"Are you listening to me right now Baji?" he asked the wind while staring at the wall.

"Just a few days more, you and Kazuha would have become a couple and be able to visit me..."

As soon as Kazuha told Kazutora about Baji's death, he couldn't say a word and kept his fist tightened as his older sister keeps crying on the other side.

"You may not seem to agree with my decision but I'm going to escape just to see you" he said.

"I'll go..." he clenched his fist trying to suppress his emotions at the moment.

" he clenched his fist trying to suppress his emotions at the moment

The wind blew harshly on her face as her (e/c) eyes stare blankly. She feels numb, no matter what she did she can never recover from what happened that day.

After fainting from exhaustion and stress, her grandmother found her lying on the ground with blood on her nose. Y/N's grandma panicked and was concerned about her health, she called help and rushed on their way to the hospital.

Soon after she woke up hearing her uncle's conversation with her grandma, he plans to transfer out of Y/N to another school and cannot bear the humiliation she made.

He feels humiliated when Y/N ranked second in the school managed by his colleague.

However, she was an outsider in school. Y/N was used to it since she's always focused on her studies and sees friendship as a hindrance. Although, there's an ounce inside of her that she longs for having a friend.

It was fine not until it triggered her emotions again last night and those intrusive thoughts of her killing herself and unworthy to live and breathe the air.