06

𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

After the both of them went inside the house,

an awkward silence infiltrated the room. They were sharing the same room since the house is small, almost abandoned, and kind of cold.

"Hey" Y/N started while staring at the ceiling. "Why are you still smiling even though your friend just died?"

'What the fuck was that Y/N?!' she screamed mentally.

Thought that it was a bad decision to bring that kind of topic to him. Soon his laugh echoed the room. She couldn't see his face since she was on the bed and he was on the ground.

"He'd laugh at me if I were to be sad" he expressed genuinely. "He'll tease me, I just know it"

She could only hum in agreement.

"You said he was your one and only friend"

"He is and still will" he said. "I have friends and we even made a gang together."

"A gang? Why?" the movement from the blanket made some noise, indicating Y/N was interested in his story.

She looks at him while lying sideways with one hand resting on her chin. He shifted his attention to her, upwards to see her.

"To protect one another. That was his goal." he paused and had a little smile on his lips. "Our gang's motive."

He shifts his eyes onto hers.

"What about yours? What's your motive?"

"Me?" she pointed at herself. She thinks for a moment and said:

"Studying hard"

Kazutora was not satisfied with her answer.

"Not that. Your real motive." he cleared his throat after saying those words. "I'm sure you have one."

She stared at him while her thoughts were deep. Now that Y/N thinks about it, she never had any specific goal in her life except ranking first in her class and having perfect scores.

She never thought of having a dream job since she was so focused on getting appreciation from her family.

Kazutora smiled at her and said:

"You have a lot of free time to think about your motive." he slightly tilted his head to the side. "Don't push yourself."

"You're right" she agreed with him.

"You'll find it soon, I know." he said in a gentle tone.

"Okay, good night" with that she went off to bed leaving the poor man hanging as she covers herself with a blanket and her back facing him.

"Oh, well. Good night" he lets out a scoff after his words are spoken softly.

 Good night" he lets out a scoff after his words are spoken softly