09

𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

"Mom" Y/N mouthed.

Kazutora turned his attention to her sleeping figure, noticing the tear escape from her eye.

"You must have missed your mom" he breathes out.

A moment of silence fell however he chuckled it away knowing that Y/N won't respond.

"You are kinda lucky..." he muttered under his breath. "Your mom loves you" he smiled at his own words.

The chirping of the crickets can be heard, and the howling of the wind is accompanied by the whooshing of the leaves.

"It is a lovely night tonight." He said looking at the moon.

He momentarily closed his eyes to feel the presence of Mother Nature. He hummed along with the sound of the wind.

Looking back to the time when Kazutora's mother was busy on the day of his birthday.

The room was silent as soon as he opened the front door. He was met by nothing.

"As expected" he said. "This isn't the first time."

He went to the kitchen, putting his bag on the table. He noticed a note plastered on the table, written:

'Here's your dinner, won't be back early'

He scoffed at the message written on the paper. His face scrunched up, letting his palms crumble the paper.

"You didn't even greet me on my birthday" he muttered under his breath and threw the crumbled paper on the trashcan nearby.

He was sick of it, very sick to the point he would rather die than experience it repeatedly.

He went to his room, plopped himself onto his bed, and sighed loudly.

"I just wish this cycle would end" he wished.

Burying his face into his pillow.

'Like doing something new or meeting new people' he thought.

"Ughhhh!" he groaned. "I hate this shitty life!"

I hate it.

I hate them.

I hate life.

I hate everything.

What am I living for?

Why am I even here?

What's the point of all of these?

This is all bullshit.

Suddenly, a sound from the window caught Kazutora's attention.

He slowly turned his face to the side where the window was.

'Now what?' he asked himself, annoyed by the sound from the window.

"Pst!" a voice emerged.

'Huh?' Kazutora immediately sat up and stared at the window for a while.

"Kazutora! Are you there?" a familiar voice.

He rushed towards the window to see who it is. There it was before him, the bestest friend he could ever have; Baji.

Baji was throwing stones at his window for some time now. Kazutora opened his window with a confused look on his face.

𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 | 𝐇. 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀 [𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara