07

𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

"You look good" she complimented him.

"Thanks" he rubbed his neck, not knowing what to say or do. Her eyes were still staring at his newly dyed black hair.

"Although you look good with your current hair, I still prefer your banana hair."

'Banana?' he thought. He then had pink tints in his cheeks, realizing that his hair does look like one.

It has been hours after Y/N woke up from her deep sleep. Kazutora messily dyed his hair and went out of the bathroom in need of Y/N's help.

However, he found out the lady was sleeping peacefully and doesn't want to bother her.

He stared at her features. Her long beautiful eyelashes and plump lips, it was attractive. The dark circles under her eyes complimented her personality and behavior.

She had some pimples on her face, probably caused by stress. Dark spots in some areas, but that doesn't matter to him.

She may not care about her appearance since she was too focused on something else. He admired that, a woman full of determination and knowledge.

He does believe that everyone is perfect on their own. Flaws are normal and shouldn't be pointed out.

"I couldn't sleep last night, I apologize if you saw me in that state." referring to her suddenly waking up while Kazutora was drying his hair with a towel.

"No, it's fine" he said. "It's a good thing that you slept today."

Her (e/c) colored eyes glanced at him smiling ever so brightly.

'He's like a puppy' she thought.

"Still, I do not wish to show my weak state." she slowly closed her eyes, saying with a calming tone.

"Being weak is okay." he said however Y/N opposes his idea.

"I disagree, showing your weakness can be used on you later on." she talked as if she has experienced everything in life.

"You know too much." she didn't know how to react. Either she should interpret it as him praising or mocking her.

"Experience can give you a lesson at the end of a conflict" she turned away, looking at anything but him.

"Oh, so you experienced this already?" he questioned her.

"No, but I don't wish to experience that" she scoffed. "Well then, shouldn't we change and leave?"

"Leave?" that was the only thing he heard in her sentence.

He understands that he should change clothes, but why the sudden idea of leaving?

"Isn't this place already far away from Tokyo?" he brought up.

"So, you think that the police won't find us here?" she asked while raising her right eyebrow at him.