002

K H E L A N I  D I O R  C A R T E R S

📍( School ) Tɪᴍᴇ : 7:20,
Thursday 05/12/2021

I was in math class with maliah, we were chilling on the computer because we did our lesson so we had free time. A group of boys walked in the class, one of them known as Tosh kept looking at me with a smirk on his face.

" Bruh ew" i said with a stank face, looking at Tosh, once maliah caught on she let out a loud laugh which caused them to snap their heads into our direction.

" fuck funny ?" One of the three boys said, returning the mug looking me up and down.

"nobody was not laughing at chall" i said as everyone in the room started at us.

" boo can i have my face back ??" i said with a mug on my face.

" girl you not funny stop trying " a girl said with a smirk on her face. I looked at her, making eye contact cause she was soft.

" right " her friend said adding on, causing Maliah to start acting up.

" you don't got do allat, fuck wrong with you!" Maliah said looking at the friend while I smirked.

" who is you bucking at ?! nigga wasn't trying to be funny get the fuck on." i said calmly.

" it seem like it but okay ms.
mydaddyranawayandneverlookedback " she said

see now she got me fucked upp i'm finna beat her ass cause whoo? I thought.

" you kno wat hoe catch my fade right now, im tired of you " i said standing up from my seat taking my purse off, getting in the middle of the class.

" okay hoe never scared " she said as she ran up on me.

So i hit three times in her face then the she started pulling my hair so i grabbed hers and started swinging her around.

" let my fucking hair go " she said holding on to me. " I didn't let her go so she grabbed my hair but I kept swinging.

"let me the fuck go bitch " i said angrily as I bring her head down, kneeing her in the process sending punches to the top of her head.

I started punched her in her face untill i seen blood on my hand.

"helpp" she yelled as the teachers grabbed me from off her.

But that didn't stop me i still had a grip of her hair and was kicking her in her face.

" Khelani stop " i heard which caused me to let her hair go.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

We were in the office and they were calling my mom first, i looked towards the girl and her lip was busted and she had a bloody nose which made me laugh.