028

Khelani Dior ' ❥                                     9/11/22

hey YouTube, welcome or welcome back to my YouTube channel.

So today is day two of my moving series and yall right now I just woke up so imma brush my teeth, and do my skincare and get back to yall.

Once I was done washing my face and everything I picked the camera back up and walked into the living room showing that the tv was now mounted.

" yall the man came and did it today and oh my goodness it looks so cute , now im about to set up the fireplace! while i wait for this couch to come." I rolled my eyes not knowing how long it would take.

I sat down on my white rug that i put down yesterday sitting the camera infront me so they could watch as I set the fire place up.

After I was done I pushed it to the wall but not so that it was touching leaving a lil space in between.

I decided I wanted to put my PlayStation ontop the fireplace so I did that, putting the cable box on top too and some decor I got from Amazon.

I grabbed the side table and sat it inside the fireplace putting my WiFi box and some other cute things ontop it like a few books and a pretty pink candle.

I added a spinny thingy and put some room spray, perfume, lotion and Vaseline inside it putting it on the fireplace.

After I was done I wanted to watch something on Netflix so that what I did.

-

"Why yall didn't tell me she was here.." I side eyes Khaylani looking at my mother.

" I don't gotta tell you who at my house!" She playfully yelled and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

" well I ain't talking to them..lucky ion run up on her!" I spoke loudly so she could hear.

" run up on who." She snapped her neck towards us.

"Girl you!" My friend Shay said looking at Khaylani.

" Girl.. calm down don't even talk to ha like that fuck wrong with you." I snapped at Shay and she looked shocked.

" Yeah bitch don't even play with me, i never liked you hoe." Khaylani said and i shrugged looking at Shay.

" Fuck you! Bitch.. and Khelani youn remember what she did you ? She did you dirty.."Shay said and I shrugged again.

" That's my sister, my whole twi- triplet we shared a womb together soo ion care bout nun of that." I said folding my arms on my chest.

" Yeah.. and what you mean I did her dirty ? I ain't do her shirt fuck wrong with you bitch." Khay spat and I watched in silence.

I knew I was wrong for telling Shay that I stopped talking to Khay and Kai but it was hard to keep it to myself I was depressed and pregnant.

" You literally made her and Renard break up cause you lied and said he cheated on her then you got mad when she started distancing herself from you n she got back w him cause he apologized to her, you wanted Renard the whole time!" Shay shouted and I sat down.