023

Khaylani Kiari' ᥫ᭡                                   3/1/22

" you finna blow it with allat " He said making me mug him.

" ok sorry yo boujie ass don't wanna walk with me to get some food. Stop being lazy you don't gotta drive everywhere the fuck " i mugged him even harder picking my purse up about to walk away.

" Who you taking to like that " Kam said grabbing me by my neck as he pinned me to the wall.

That's wasn't me bae that was my coochie.

" hm? " he said as his grip got tighter coochie got wetter tho. " nobody " i said as he let me go.

We walked away and he put his arms around me. " is they coming or no " he said as we stopped to by the car that's they was in.

" y'all coming to get some canes or no " i said and they got out the car and started walking with us.

I walked up to Kai and Lani and started telling them what happened a few minutes ago.

" omg by the neck? " Kai said and we all laughed.

" mhm,idk if i wanted to cry from my eyes or my coochie " I said and they laughed so hard.

" khay cmere " He said and i looked back before I walked to him.

" huh " i said and he just stared at me. " nun i just wanna be around you that's all " he said and i laughed before I hugged him while we walked.

Once we made it there we all ordered and went to sit down. I was bored ash so I took my phone out and went live.

kaiixlaniixkhayy: OMGG THEY LINKED NO WAY!.
Breekrazyy: I still wanna fight, meet me by mc Donald's !
kkilla: yo I'm gon beat y'all ass.
Unknown: OMG NOT KACEYY HATING! This the best link up since Kai and Ladove.
baileybaby: yo why tf you with my man? Get off him weirdo.

" bruh don't make me beat yo ass " I said getting mad because why she keep trying me. Ion even fight fr.

" idk if he yo man why he with me " i said getting off him as i went to throw my food away.

" bruh bailey ion wantch stop with that delusional shit dawg " he said before he ended the live.

The Bree girl kept texting me and then she called me on Instagram while we was walking.

" BITCH FUCK YOU! FIGHT ME HOE IM AT MC DONALDS AT THE BACK I WANT YOU TO FIGHT ME SINCE YOU WANNA BE MESSY " she yelled and i laughed.

" YOU UGLY BITCH, YO MAMA DEAD AND YO GRANDPA IMMA SPIT ON THEY GRAVE. DISRESPECTFULLY! " she yelled and I felt myself getting mad.

" cmon y'all we going to mc Donald's " i said as i pulled Kai and Lani, the boys just followed.

My soft spot was my family, you ever talked about them on some disrespectful shit, I would wanna fight. Now I'm finna beat her ass.

I walked to the back of McDonald's as I seen her.

I popped my nails off before giving D'Kameron my phone so he could record.

" soon as we get there im running up " i said as we walked towards her.

I throw my chain with my grandpa on it to Von as I ran up on her. I hit her in the face twice before she grabbing my hair.

" bitch. Let. Ma. Hair. Go. " I said inbetween every punch i made. I kept punching her before she tried to slang me.

I took her by her shirt, fell back and rolled us over. I was on top of her beating her face in.

" YEAH KHAY YEA " Kailani hyped me up as I kept hitting her.

" bitch don't hit her " i heard as I felt one soft lick in my back before Khelani jumped in while Kailani watched us fight.

" nun of y'all better not jump in the fuck " Kailani said pointed to the 4 other girls she brought with her.

" GET THE FUCK OFF HER " some girl yelled as she grabbed me by my hair tryna drag me off her so me and Kailani started punching on her.

" alright bruh chill out " Kam said trying to break it up. Once he grabbed me I stumped the girl more times before he pulled us away.

We walked away from them, i put my chain back on before I wiped my face that had angry tears.

" WHEN I SEE U AGAIN IMMA BEAT U UP " the girl cried as she had a black eye, and a fractured nose. She had blood all over her face.

" cmon ma look at you " Khylin said. He took his hoodie off while I wiped my face.

I took my shirt off and then I put his hoodie on. " thank you " i said kissing his cheek and he mugged me.

" I want a real kiss " he said holding my chin up. I stood on my tippy toes before I kissed him. My first kiss. I wonder what tongue kissing feels like.

" imma see y'all later my daddy finna come get me " i said as i got a text.

" gimmie a hug Khaylani " He said. Had me wanting to do more then hug him. The way he said my name. His voice. The way he look. The way his dreadss was long and covered his face.

I walked over to him and hugged him, i smiled as I placed my head in the crook of his neck. " imma call you tonight " he said and i smiled before I walked away.

Before he came I wanted to go catch something else so I went by the white peoples side and put my hand up to catch something.

The man grabbed a big teddy bear and pointed at me but this white lady was tryna get it before me so I ran to the back and I caught it and waved it in her face.

" how she gon come to our side and just take what we was finna get " The lady said talking to some other woman.

" you know, I would've let yo baby have it , if you wasn't so damn racist " i mugged her before I walked to where my dad was.

" you had fun " he asked me and i nodded.

" yea look what I caught! They was maddd " i said and my dad laughed.

" you hungry " he asked me and i nodded.

He got me chicken tenders with fries and honey mustard from brothers before we went home.

" WHY THE FUCK YOU GOT THEM CHICKEN AND GOT HER CHICKEN TENDERS? HUH KENNETH WHY " I heard from downstairs.

I went to throw my food away and she looked at me with a mad face and i mugged her.

" GO YO ASS UPSTAIRS " she said as I laid on the couch.

" Who the fuck " my dad jumped up. " don't talk to her like that i outta slap the skin off yo light bright ass ".

I busted out laughing as Pam ugly ass came out the room.

" ma what happened " Pam said and she looked at me before turning to my dad.

" oh daddy can I get $15 for DoorDash " She said and he told her yea and he cashed app her.

" thank you " she smiled before she looked at me and i laughed.

My daddy give me 250 every Friday.. I could care less.

" man I'm not finna fuss with you over no damn food! Y'all said y'all was hungry I brought y'all food! Damn Stacy " he yelled and I was mugging her the whole time.

" da can i use yo phone " i said and he nodded.

I went to they room and seen stacy phone on the bed.

I unlocked it and then I typed my name in the messages and seen she was tryna go to court with Kentrell so that My dad could get custody of Kailani and Khelani.

I started crying seeing that it was working and she convinced my dad.