025

Narrator Perspective

Kailani kiori ' ❦ 3/4/22

" wassup ma " Kari smiled as the facetime call connected.

" missing ma man fa real " she smiled as she turned her camera on.

" I miss you too mama, lemme come see you " He said making her blush.

She couldn't let him come over considering she was still by Khaylani house and wanted to be respectful.

She got out the bed seeing they was still sleep so we went into the bathroom getting ready.

" you can't come over, but we can ' chill ' in yo car " She said and Kari smiled.

" mama you wanna see some " Ja'Kari looked at the camera seriously watching Kailani style her hair and fix her edges before adding moose to her hair. " mhm baby " she smiled not knowing what he was finna show her.

Ja'kari smiled before he put his phone down showing his dick print. Kailani eyes widen as she seen it was very hard. She started smiling at the fact he was that...

" he saying hey bae " Kari laughed as he started driving to Kai. He wanted to see her so bad. He been missing her since the baby shower. He wanted to love on her, sleep with her. In her cold ass house.

" tell him I said hey too " She blushed while she put her shirt on. Jakari saw her light purple laced bra and he grew harder, he had his camera propped up while he drive.

His jr started sticking up from how hard he got. It started to hurt but he just kept driving.

After a few he made it to Kai, she was already wating outside fa him as he pulled up.

" hey baby " she reached over and kissed him on the lips.

" wassup ma " he smiled pulling into an empty parking lot. He been missing her for like 2 years.

He grabbed Kailani and picked her up and he leaned his seat back. Ja'kari was tryna find his self control as Kailani's body pressed against his..

" shit " he mumbled but she ain't hear him. Kailani sat up feeling his.. but she ain't say nun. She just got..... by the minute. She was tryna keep control of her self but it wasn't working.

Ja'kari sensed she wasn't gon make the first move and he grabbed her pussy making her mug him.

" nigga move " she covered her smile with a mug as he slowly slid her shorts off leaving her in her light purple laced panties.

Jakari was finna nut just looking at her, it was so wet it started dripping and it left a wet spot in his grey sweats.

he leaning in kissing her as he slowly stuck his fingers in making her moan.

he pumped em in and out never letting his lips detach and he stuck his tongue in my mouth as i held the back of his head with my hands letting my fingers grip his hair.

Kailani whimpered feeling him put his thumb on her clit starting to rub circles. "ughhh" she groaned detaching from the kiss letting his head hang back and he kept going watching smirking watching her fall apart.

She started grinding against his fingers feeling the knot in her stomach form. "mhm" he nodded watching ha and he licked his lips letting his eyes trail all over ha body.

Kai's mouth hung open as i moaned louder feelin myself finna cum. "keep goin" she said out of breath. "i'm finna cum wait" Kai gasped grabbing on to his arm cumming all over his fingers and he slowly removed em.

He put them back in as he continuously hit her soft spot going deeper and deeper which she didn't know was possible. Kailani creamed hard on his fingers and leg out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

🝮🝮🝮

" y'all nasty " Khaylani laughed while she talked to Kam on the phone. They relationship was so cute.

" you seriously angry because ion wanna play roblox witchu ma " he said sounding frustrated.

" yes, that's not fair you be playing the game with yo friends but youn wanna play roblox with me " she pouted.

" bruh okay " he said before he went to downbadd roblox.

Her joins was on for everybody so when he joined her, they all seen the name ' iheartKhaylani " which made them awe.

" aww bae you heart meee " Khaylani smiled, she wanted to kiss him. " mhm I do " he said in his Nola accent. That she loved.

" yo lemme go you wylin " Khylin laughed. He really couldn't believe Khaylani was able to get him to play roblox. To be honest, he would do anything for her.

" ok ok, you got it my bad " Khay laughed as me and lani broke into our own conversation.

" what else did y'all do? Y'all some nasty muhfawkers " She laughed and I just smiled.

" he had my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I almost died it felt so good " I told her. It was my first time ever getting fingered. It felt the best.

" ommgg " Khelani laughed as she remembered her first time. " i remember when I got fingered for the first time. It felt good. I miss him.. " she trailed off with a slight smile.

" girl if youn call him! You and dat Otha boy is not in no real relationship " I said looking at her. The last time they talked was at the parade. He kinda ghosted Khelani.

" nahhh yall wylin, y'all really talkin bout cheatin on ma brudda ? While I'm onna phone " He said making them all bust out laughing.

The truth was Khelani and Kailani thought of Kam as an older brother. They loved him and they sister relationship. It wasn't toxic. Just vibes.

" bruh " Kai laughed even harder. " yo homeboy GHOSTED ME. Ian no ghost buster imma go to a real nigga instead " Khelani laughed and I smiled.

" okay now call him " She laughed at me before going to her phone finding his contact. as it rung a few times Khelani was about to hang up before he answered. " wassup " he said in his sleepy voice, Khelani loved it so much. So that just made her get a little ... down there.

" um, nothing.. I just kinda called to hear yo voice " Khelani said as she reqouted the voice from street runner. I busted out laughed soon as she hit mute.

" oh " he said he set his phone up so we could see he was in the car. " i miss you Renard..." she said and he started smiling hard asfff broo.

" you do " he said rubbing his eyes, before he grabbed his phone. " mhm, i miss you so much. " She said again, he started smiling even harder.

" lemme come slide then " He said and she looked at Khaylani. " y'all can literally just go in that room " she said pointing to it.

Khelani got up and sent him the address. Her sisters made sure she shaved, baby oiled everything and made sure she looked pretty.

" thanks...? " she said as she went laid down in the bed.

I went downstairs the open the door and Nardy was right there just looking. I mugged him before he pushed my head and I walked away.

I went into the second guess room and laid down, everybody was with they boo's I was bored. So I call Jakari before I went to take a shower.