019

Khaylani Kiari' ᥫ᭡                                   2/25/22

So many emotions was going through my head right now, I didn't know what to do

So many emotions was going through my head right now, I didn't know what to do. I felt Scared, Sad, Happy, Angry. All at once. I wanted to cry but I knew I couldn't.

Looking at my mother who sat frozen in her seat, I felt eyes on us. Especially from Kentrell. He was not good at hiding.

I looked over at Kacey and Kailani who stared at their mother waiting for her to say something.

" let me explai- " she started before we heard a band play. I turned around seeing the parade had started.

I got up feeling as I could've throwed up. With all these emotions I had to let it out. Khelani noticed and walked over to me helping me.

" you good " she asked and I wiped my mouth with a wipe before I smiled.

" yes thanks " I said pulling my phone out. " take my number down " Khelani said and I gave her my phone so she could type it in. She saved it as " twinski🤗" before she gave it back making me smile.

I seen she added me into a group chat with Kailani naming it 3/3💞.

We was all posted up in Waffle House, it was Me, Kenzie, Khelani and Kailani and Kacey

" so ummm what's going on ma " Khelani asked and She looked at her before putting her phone down.

" so, I wanna start off by saying. I am sorry, sorry for this and how y'all found out.

" Khelani, I didn't wanna tell u about you having a twin sister because I knew how hard it would be. I didn't wanna tell you about Kailani getting stolen. Because I didn't know if I were going to ever be able to get her back. I'm sorry." She looked at Khelani, maintaing her tears.

" I forgive you mama, I knew it was gon be hard for me since I was young but Ion like how I had to find out on my own! Even once I got older u could've told me before u died... " Khelani said and I looked at them with and confused face.

" Kailani, I'm sorry, while we reunited in heaven I should've told you, I'm so sorry for that. You could've helped her. I'm sorry. Y'all was stolen by the same person and split up " She started again.

" I love you ma, I forgive you it's just a lot going on now.

" lastly, Khaylani, my first. I love you, and I'm so sorry for everything, I'm sorry for not introducing you to Khelani, or even telling you that you had siblings, I'm sorry I didn't not try to get custody of you before I died. And yes I did die. We both died. We were able to come back " My mother said mumbling the last part.

" I love you too mother, I love all y'all. Every single last one of y'all at this table. I'm happy to be a triplet. The oldest one at that. I understand everything and I'm just hoping we can move on with life without any grudges." I said and everybody clapped.

" AMEN " Kenzie yelled before Kacey grabbed her making us laugh.

We spent the rest of the morning chilling before I was dropped off home. My mama came in and spoke to my daddy.

The other two were gonna meet him at a different time. It was to much going on.

" did you have fun baby " my dad said and I smiled.

" yes I did, I'm finna put this food up love u da " I said and he got ready to leave for work. " I love you more princess " he kissed my forehead before leaving.

" you went to Waffle House and ain't get us shit " Stacy my step mother said.

" umm, I didn't pay for this, y'all go out to eat all the time without me.. " I said as I finished drinking my drink. I put it in the trash can before I sat on the sofa.

" I don't give a damn! We hungry in this house and you went to Waffle House and ain't safe us a waffle or nun " she yelled in my face making me stand up moving to a different part of the Sofa.

I wished she would stfu damn.

" bruh move,if y'all so hungry why y'all ain't cook! Ian no maid and I'm most definitely ain't Cinderella " I mugged her.

" YOU DAMN RIGHT, YOU AINT NEVA GON FIND A HAPPY ENDING WITCHO BROKE, UGLYASS. YU AH DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY HOE " She yelled wasting her breath.

" AHHA YEW MAD " I said flicking her off and I took one of her family pictures smashing it to the ground before I threw it outside.

" ion gaf bout nun you finna say, girl get yo funky ass out my face " I said as Pam came out the room.

" stop talking to my mama like that for I smack yo ass " She looked me up and down.

" stop making them dumb dry empty ass threats pam" I said trying to hold my laugh.

" what's funny hoe? I'll smack yo ass fr foe " pam said and she stepped back.

" man okay PAM. You got it PAM leave me alone ms. P-A-M " I said spelling it out as I busted out laughing.

I laid down in my bed thinking before I got a text from The group chat.

-

They was asking me if I wanted to spend the day with them tomorrow. I just said yes because I knew my daddy prolly would said I could.

I grabbed my iPad putting it into a bag because I was gon spend 3 days with them.

I packed a lot of clothes in my bag before I seen my fast chargers was gone. I knew pam took them so I went into her room seeing she was laid up with a nigga.

I looked at them before I took a picture, I recorded a video for more proof before I sent it to my dad.

DA👨🏾‍🍼

2 attachments sent

Thanks princess.

Oh yea da! I'm Tryna spend 3 days with my mama nem can I?

Yea, I sent you money for an Uber in the morning.

I liked his message before I grabbed my charger out her room.

I laid back down in my bed falling asleep.