020

Kailani kiori ' ❦ 2/28/22

I know I'm slow asf, but I'm really Tryna figure out WHAT THE FAWK IS GOING ON BRAH

" he needa leave that dope alone " Jakari said as he laid in my lap.

" girl boo " I mugged him before I stood up.

" shut yo goofy ass up " he said turning over in the bed.

I walked over to my bathroom in the airbnb hearing loud noises from Lani room. I walked in there seeing she was on the phone with Khaylani.

" yo wassup twin " Khelani said as she noticed me making me smile. " hey sis " I said as I laid down on her bed.

" so like, you wanna come over here or yo daddy gone say no " Khelani said waiting for an answer from wassuhname.

" he said yeah, I'm finna catch an Uber over there!" She said as she began packing. " y'all both to fucking nice " I said making both of them laugh.

It was true tho. They was so nice and happy all the time. Idk why I'm saying all the time we just met this muhfawkuh.

" Kari bae " I said as I walked back into my room.

" yes mama " he said and I smiled. Loved that nickname.

" I'm cold " I said taking my hoodie off laying ontop of him.

" no you just overly clingy that's all " he smiled and I laughed.

" you be all over me. I think you wanna be in my skin " he said as I nodded.

" hell yes. Ain't nobody finna take my nigga you D1 bae I'm Tryna be an NFL WIFE " I yelled and he laughed.

I took my head and arms putting it inside his hood as we laid down.

He flipped us over to where he was ontop of my tiddies and we started kissing.

" stop being nasty bae " I laughed as he sucked on my bottom lip.

" fawk im getting claustrophobic " I said and he busted out laughing.

I was not laughing I started trying to move but I couldn't and I was getting irritated.

" bae I'm finna die, get up " I said as I started crying.

" my bad ma " he said taking his hoodie off leaving me in it.

" twinnem finna come ova " I said and I started twerking inna mirror.

" THEY GOTTA FAWKIN CAMERA INNIS BIH " I said as I walked past the camera.

" shut yo ass up, that's the fucking ring camera " Kacey yelled as he held Kenzie.

" gimme my baby, I missed ha " I said as I held my arms out for her. She looked at me then Kacey before she reached for me.

" hey my baby, I miss u " I said as I walked outside with her. I sat on the porch as I watched the white people start putting their parade stuff in their cars.

" it's 8 in the morning where the fawk they Tryna go" I said as I seen a black car pulled up with dark tents.

" awl lawd teedy we finna die " I said as we ducked under the chairs as it passed again.

The window rolled down and she screamed " NOOOOOO " I busted out laughing seeing it was just Khaylani.

" who is yew " Kenzie said in her Baltimore accent making us bust out laughing.

" I'm yo new teedy. Khaylani Kenzie baby " she said and Kenzie eyes lit up.

" otay " she said as we all went inside and went into my room.

" JAKARI LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE " Khelani yelled at him.

" don't be yelling at my man. And you don't be getting on her nerves " i said pointed at Khelani then Jakari.

" you heard what my baby said! Don't yell at me Khelani ugly ass " he said and me and Khaylani whipped our heads back so fast.

" bae you Tryna say I'm ugly? We all look alike the fuck " I said holding my heart.

" I don't know you at all but a pot of scorching hot grits don't gotta name eitha " Khaylani said and he busted out laughing.

" shawty crazy & bae you not ugly she is tho " he said kissing all over my face.

Kenzie walked over to Kari and raised her arms so he could pick her up. It was so cute " awww " we all said as he picked her up and sat her in his lap.

They started watching shimmer and shine while we all got on live.

" hey y'all " Khelani said and I mugged her.

" bitch move im tryna see if I look better with a side or middle part " I said and she pushed me. " i think a side part " Khaylani said and I smiled as she helped me with it.

Kaixkhe: no way it's three of y'all.
User12: yo mama was definitely going crazy!
ddosama: you pretty.

" Ouu dd said we pretty " Khaylani said and we all blushed. " I fw his music " I said and Kari just stared at us mugging.

Karidr: where my man at? His sexy ass tell him the kids miss him!

" you mean MYMAN? He is very sexy! And the only child that miss him is Kenzie... " I said getting mad.

" ykw I'm off this, cause I'm ready to beat the fucking baby the fawk up " I said standing up before I went to lay down on Kari chest.

" get yo ass up we finna play roblox " Khaylani said and I shot up grabbing my phone.

I looked at Kenzie who was sleeping. I picked her up about to bring her by her daddy but he was gone. I laid her down next to My mother in the bed.

I walked back inna room seeing them waiting on me.

" yo Ian finna play that scary ass shi " lani said and I laughed.

" Brah cmon it can't be that scary it's called the exit " I said as we started playing.

We ended up playing every chapter they had in season one before we got sleepy.

We all piled up on the bed, me, kari and Kenzie at the top since she came back in the room. Khaylani was laid across the bed at the bottom and Khelani laid at the bottom on top of her back.

My dad walked in the room taking a picture of us before posting it on his FACEBOOK.