024

Khaylani Kiari' ᥫ᭡ 3/3/22

" ya kno what? You weird as hell " I said sitting down on the couch.

" okay that's fine, yo own daddy love me mo " She said and her friends laughed.

I stood up walking to the kitchen bumping all them. I started opening the cabinets looking in the sink, the icebox and deep freezer.

" what the fuck is you doing " Riley looked at me.

" oh I'm looking for a fuck to give, you seen one " i said and bree laughed.

I looked back down on my live seeing they was going CRAZYYYY.

" yo y'all chill " i laughed while Riley mugged me.

" you all in my face hoe, you ugly asf look y'all " i stood up showing them.

Just then the gc called and it was me,Kai and Lani.

" yo wassup " i smiled blowing kisses at them.

" yooo why you trolling them onna live like that " Kailani busted out laughing, i smiled before shrugging.

" bruh these hoes tryna gang up on me talm bout
Ma- Our daddy love em more then me " i pouted because bitch please.

" yo, why is you telling our business " Stacy looked at me.

"I'm tryin' my best. To not get disrespectful with this bitch. " yours? Minee! Ourssss " i sung making them bust out laughing.

" I CAN DO THIS FA HOURSSS " Kai yelled making them mug.

" SIT AN TALK TA YOU FA HOURSSSS " Khelani yelled and i started cryingggg.

" boyy na yawl KNOW. Too fucking funny " i said giggling bc brooo whatt.

" hang up that phone little girl. For i call yo no good ass daddy." Stacy said giving me a " you better do it. Now " look

" or what " I said slowly.. making them start laughing even harder.

" bitch what you mean NO GOOD? He be giving yo ugly wakanda faeva looking ass daughta what she want? Na he nogood over some fucking CHICKEN? IS YOU SERIOUS? CHICKEN STACY. CHICKEN. " Khelani yelled with a mug on her face. Because it was her daddy too. Nobody wasn't finna disrespect him. No Matter what happened.

" BROOOO " I yelled i dead spit my water out on Riley and she started getting mad.

" fight me the fuck " she yelled as she wiped her face. " bro imma boss. Bro chill imma boss " i laughed so hard and she hit me upside my head.

" okay now.. " I said before I started swing on her over the counter. She stood on the counter and I punched her in the back of her knee making her fall.

She fell down and I started punching her, swinging wildly my elbow hit the refrigerator handle.

I WANTED TO CRY BUT my sistaaa's was cheering me on.

" bitch " Riley grabbed my hair. I laughed cs now I had an excuse for what I was about to do.

I grabbed her hair before I started swing closer to the sink. I took her hair before i slung her head and banged it against the metal part. Over and over.

" KHAY STOP, KHAYLANI STOP " Stacy yelled trying to get me. She was covered in blood.

I kept punching Riley and me and her slipped on her blood. " GET HA OFFA ME ! " she screamed loud.

Bree had already called the ambulance which made everybody come out the house.

I was on top of her punching the shit outta her. Bitch you think you finna hit me upside my head? With a muhfawkin knife?.

I kept punching her " KHAY STOP " I heard as the door busted open.

I found Kailani pulling me off her as her and Khelani dragged me out the kitchen and took me upstairs to clean me up.

Kailani wiped and cleaned my face while Khelani found me something to wear.

Once my daddy found out and came home he started yelling at everyone.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KHAYLANI? THAT LITTLE GIRL IS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU? YOU TRIED TO KILL HER AND NA YOUN GOTTA CARE INNA WORLD " He yelled as she sat on the bed while Kailani was knocked and Khelani was holding in her laugh.

" YOU LAUGHING? THIS FUNNY TO YOU KHELANI DIOR? I SHOULD BEAT ALL YALL ASSES " He yelled taking his belt off.

" WAITTTT " khelani busted out laughing as we hid under the cover.

" THATS NOT MY FAULT! THEY STARTED WITH ME? STACY MESSED WITH ME THEY ALL MESSED WITH ME! ION DO THEM NUN THEY JUST START WITH ME DA " I yelled standing up.

" baby she lying. That's little girl is a psycho. Just like her mother " She yelled as she held onto my dad.

The anger me, Kailani & Khelani had hearing that.

Kai ran up on her and we followed.

The way we was smacking punching and stomping on her, she started crying.

" you. Hoes. Gon. Let. Me . Go " She yelled punching Me in my head and me being me i stared fighting even wilder on her I kept punching her face.

" CHILL THE FUCK OUT YO " My daddy yelled grabbing three of us pulling us in the bathroom.

" da they keep on messing with us, youn see? What she said bout my mother? Knowing how I feel about her. Then you finna let her go to court so she can Take Kailani, and Khelani from Ken" i said not wanting to call him dad.

" SHE WHA" Kailani stood there feeling sad. She wanted to cry. She loved Kentrell and she was also starting to love her real dad.

" man, I gotta lot going on right now. I see watchu saying.... I- I'm- I fe- I'm sorry Khay, imma try to end things with ha. I love you khay. I love all yall.

He kissed all them and hugged them. It took a lot for him to apologize. Khaylani knew her daddy wasn't that type to apologize. So she loved it.

" imma bring y'all something back " he said and we all walked out.

" mmtch, y'all gotta go " My dad sighed. She wanted him to choose. Her or his blood children. The kids that swam in his nut once before.

Kenneth found himself laughing. " but yea get the fuck come back next week ah some " he said as he watched them leave.

Stacy kissed him before she left. She didn't wanna be mean to Khaylani, she actually loved Khaylani, she felt a strong love for her. She just didn't want her other daughter to feel anyway. Considering Her and Kenneth had to hide her baby.