chapter 17: joined forces

{prussia's pov}

i watched (y/n) dart into the forest.

im going to pretend i didnt see that.

all hell has broken loose, i busy myself helping up injured soldiers and helping take the dead ones away.

i cant help but feel worried. anxious even for (y/n)'s safety.

and somewhat my safety what if ludwig thinks i helped her escape.

{your pov}

i climb a tree and perch on a big branch. i hear men come running.

i search party must be out for me.

i pick them all of from my makeshift hide out.

gotta keep moving, ill get back home and train some spies and slowly destroy germany from the inside out. i want to be the last face he sees and i kill him with my bare hands i want to put my hands around his neck and watch the life drain from him.

i giggle a little to myself at my brilliant plan.

oh gurl you-

shut up.

i fall out the tree tying to climb down.

oof

... shiiiit broken arm.

i watch it swing, its gone numb probably from my adrenalin.

i search the ones just killed and find a travel first aid kit.

i set my arm barely even flinching and wrap it up in a bandage to keep it in place and then struggle tying it in a sling.

a body starts trying to crawl away.

"you.... oooh you little- hehehohoho stop right there"

i grab their leg with my good arm and drag them towards me dragging their face in the dirt, i flip them over and and study the frightened look on their face. i let go of them.

"ugh go on run back." i roll my eyes.

as they get up and start limping away i shoot them making sure not to miss this time.

.

.

.

home. finally.

i must admit i did attack some of my 'former' allies troops.

i dont know what came over me then, i dont care.

Now I just need to with draw my men from the war so I can replan.

As I wait for my captains to come back telling me their troops are home I take a trip to my beach. No ones here luckily.

The sun is just setting.

"How beautiful this moment of peace is." I say to myself.

"Ragazza i want to help" an Italian spoke from behind me.

Great. No mo peace and quiet.

"You want to help romano, why?"

"I'm fed up with that potato bastard doing what he wants." Romano comes and sits next to me.

"Fine....ya know... its still warm you want to go for a dip in the sea." I smile as take off my uniform jacket and trousers.

"As long as no one else comes here"
He replied as he strips to his boxers.

I dive in the water and feel the tiny fishes on my legs.

When I pop back up I see romano and he splashes water at me.

I go under the water and grab his legs pulling him also under.

We come back up for air and laugh.

"You always seem so angry why don't you show this side of you more." I ask as I float

"Because.... hmm because they don't deserve it." Romano had to have a little think about that I don't think he's ever been asked that before.

Before I can say anything I get pushed under the water by him.

When I come back to the surface I jump on Romano's back.

"Take me to the land" I order laughing

"Anything for you my lord" he takes me back to the pebbled beach and we sit there in silence as we dry.

"Why did no one come for me romano"
I looked up at the sky not letting myself cry.

"Maybe they were struggling themselves I hope to think. Those stronzo if they decided not to rescue you for any other reason than that...."
Romano trailed off muttering threats under his breath.

I put my arms round him.

"Thank you for all you did to help anyways."

We stand up and make our way to my house and rest.

"Hey (c/n) can I stay here since I can't really go back home me and my brother have been....arguing he can't decide what to do germany and japan are his best friends but he knows he's on the wrong side of this war." Romano turns quite red as he asks to stay with me.

"Haha of course but if we're gonna be housemates you can call me (y/n) instead of (c/n)" I smile and grab a snack for us.

"Oh grazie, grazie and if that's the case then you can call me lovino but don't you dare go telling other people that or dare shorten it or I'll shove a tomato su per il culo" lovino joking threatens

But maybe it wasn't a joke.

"Well I'm off to bed the spare one is just down the hall I'll leave the door open for you. Good night lovino" I take myself upstairs.

"Buona notte Bella ragazza"

Tomorrow I will have the most important meeting of my life with all my Generals and I will create my special unit trained to take out all the important people of his army and I will join so I can have germany to myself and give him a taste of what he did to me.