Chapter 3: The room too awsome you will perish

I woke up earlier than Gilbert for once so I got up and got changed....we really need to back to my house today I can't keep wearing Gil's clothes. A light weight was nestled in my hair. "Ahh Gilbird what are you doing haha" I made sure to whisper I didn't want to wake Gilbert if I woke before him that means he was writing in his diary all night. "Ow!" I whisper shouted Gilbird had started pulling my hair. Oh he's trying to show me something guess I will follow him. The little birdie chirped as I opened a door Gilbert specifically told me to 'not go in or I will perish from how awesome it is in there'. Gilbird pecked my hand as i hesitated to open the door but I did and when I went in... huh just loads of diary's I don't want to but I also really wanna read some. Gilbird flew over to me holding a diary with his beak and it was really weighing him down he was practically dragging it along the floor. I picked it up and carefully turned the cover.
Date xx/xx/xxxx
Dear diary...
{time skip of reading}
The first entry was from a couple of days ago when we attacked Hungary it was written down the whole battle but what struck me as interesting was the time we were on the hill when I was injured.
(In the diary)
....I carried (c/n) to safety away from the battle aftermath she was hurt and couldn't walk I was so unawsomely worried I knew it was only a minor wound and she's an awesome country ,not as awesome as me though, so she will be fine but I can't help this feeling of worry when I set her down I ripped off my crotch cloth to make a joke out the situation kesese it worked obviously... I DIDN'T ACTUALLY WRAP HER WOUND WITH MY CROTCH CLOTH no no I ripped off  a different piece of cloth. Seeing her in such unawsome pain when I had to pull out the arrow made me feel so...so upset I wish it was me with the arrow in the leg. (C/n) asked me a weird question she asked for my human name I thought we already knew each other's but when I thought about it I guess we didn't. I told her I was the awesome Gilbert she immediately put me and Gilbird together then she told me her name (y/n) IT'S BEAUTIFUL IT'S AWESOME oh no kesese these feelings will go away every time I think about (y/n) I get butterfly's but they fade until I see her in person again so when she goes home again the feelings will go back normal....
(Back to like real life)
Is...is he really that oblivious to his own feelings oh he loves me. A smile crept onto my face as I hugged the diary close lets read on and see what else he has written. The doors to the room flew open and Gilbert was stood there with a rather red face "(C/N) PUT THAT BACK AND GET OUT OF THE ROOM" Gil shouted I ran out of the room with the diary laughing I ran out the house and into the forest Gilbert stopped chasing me after a while as I climbed up the half finished nest that he had forgotten the way to already. I opened the diary to read on.
(Back to the diary)
You should know by now it's me the awesome Prussia writing, so today was well eventful as I was awesomely more brave than usual me and (y/n) were building a nest and then I heard her scream something she ran towards me and France was behind her. I can't believe France would just attack like that... well we did attack Hungary for the reason of annoying her. Anyway I don't know what came over me but I needed to show (y/n) how awesome I am or was it just a need to protect (y/n) from France? I jumped in front of her sword at the ready Gilbird has nestled up to (y/n)...lucky. well France thought I was protecting her because I liked her kesesese jokes on him he was right but I'm not just going to say that. France tried to shoot an arrow at me but I knocked it out of his hands before he could and then I poked him with my awesome sword kesese it made him jump like a frog but then he shot me with an arrow right in the shoulder not awesome man! I fell and hit a tree dropping my sword but (y/n) she was so badass she sliced up France good it was so awesome and then he ran away like a little girl. (Y/n) came over to me and pulled out the arrow I understand how much it hurt when I did it to her but she also wrapped the wound with cloth from her cloak. She also asked why I protected her so I said half of my feelings by saying she was very close to me but then I said because I was awesome WHICH I VERY MUCH AM but I don't think I should've said it then if I wanted her to take the first part seriously.
Anyway peace out, the awesome me xoxo
(Back to reality)
I giggled a little as I hugged the diary again but then I stopped and a couple of tears rolled down my cheeks and neck. "Why can't our bosses just get along... war is inevitable we both love each other but our bosses can't stand each other let alone joining to be more than allies. I would not be able to live with myself if I hurt Gilbert to a fatal point we just have to make sure we don't slip up and expose our feelings to anyone." I said this to myself not knowing Gilbird was near and that he would tell Prussia.