Chapter 5: I don't want this

(Prussia's POV)
Why? why her I could easily invade and take over any other country. I thought to myself as I trudged through snow. Alone. My sword slightly touching the ground every few steps unawsomely getting scuffed up, I felt the cold breeze of the night wash over me.
"Scheiße!" I shouted as my foot got caught on a rock and made me fly into to snowy ground "stupid unawsome asshat boss!" I shouted into to air hearing my voice echo across the empty land as I lay on the ground throwing snow about in anger, hot tears streaming down my face. My tantrum led to me slipping up and falling again. I led there looking up at the stars it calmed me down quite a bit and soon I got up to make my way to (y/n)'s to pick up the awesome Gilbird we both would probably sleep at her's as it's very late... No actually I will just pick him up tomorrow they both will definitely be asleep at this time. I walked home and once I had got there I threw the door open and went to bed without changing clothes.
.
1:00
I tossed and turned but couldn't stop thinking.
.
2:00
I close my eyes but still no sleep
.
3:00
I'm getting seriously annoyed now maybe a walk will help.
.
4:00
Well that didn't work
.
5:00
I'm not getting sleep at all huh
.
6:00
Morning I guess
.
all that time and I didn't think of a way to get out of attacking (c/n) and the time has only brought me closer to when I will be forced to hurt her. I felt the tears prick at my eyes again but blinked them away before they fell. Ah Gilbird I've got to go pick him up. I pulled out a clean tunic and cloak but before I changed into them I had a wash and ate breakfast. On my way to (y/n)'s I hope she didn't expect me to come to her house after my meeting.

(Your POV)
I'm so tired why did I think he was going to pick Gilbird up that late thank god I didn't stay up extremely late I thought as I poured out some seeds for Gilbird and grabbed myself an apple for breakfast. I then got into clean clothes and went outside to go to the tree nest I was about to leave a note on the door telling Gil where I will be until Gilbird flew off my head I turned around and he was nestled in Gil's hair.
"Ugh I can't believe you I literally took care of you all night and this is how you repay me" I crossed my arms but couldn't keep myself from laughing but for some reason Gilbert just smiled a little maybe his boss put him in a mood he will be out of it in no time. "Good morning Frau i appreciate jou taking care of him vhile I vas away I hope he vas awesome und caused no trouble" Gilbert thanked "oh he was fine but I was waiting till about two in the morning for you to arrive I thought you would sleep round" I told him with a little laugh so he knew it was no trouble "oh ja I'm sorry...mein boss kept me behind so vhat vere jou about to attach to jour door" he changed the subject fast but it doesn't matter "I was just about to take Gilbird with me to the tree nest but now your here we can all go if you want I can make a picnic and we can stay there all day and maybe we can sharpen loads of sticks and make a barrier around our nest" I suggested hopefully "j...ja sounds like fun I've got mein awesome sword vith me I vill vait out here for jou unless jou vant help vith making a picnic" Gilbert also suggested I just laughed and went inside. I made some sandwiches and i also wrap up some grapes and put them all in a basket I walk out and see Gilbert talking to his little bird best friend. Almost immediately we start walking to our weird tree nest.

When we get there I climb up a couple of branches and hand the basket of a small branch above the nest and then suddenly I get boosted up into the nest I was so surprised that I didn't put my hands out to save me and basically ate the floor of the nest "kesesese oh Frau jour so clumsy maybe I should've gone up first so I could help jou tut tut" Gil mocked from below and then climbed up. I pulled out the sandwiches from the basket and gave one to Gilbert. As we ate we both pulled little bits off the bread for Gilbird and taught him how to roll over. I put the basket back on it's branch and pulled a small knife out my cloak pocket and started sharpening a stick and soon enough it became rather pointy "hey is this sharp yet?" I asked at i poked Gil with the stick kind of harshly "OW ja it's sharp now don't do zat or I vill have to result in taking a drastic comeback!" Gil stated and also started sharpening a stick. Soon enough we had made quite the hill of pointy sticks and made them poke out of the edges of the nest and the ground around/underneath. I pulled one out and poked Gil again. "AHH OKAY ZHATS IT!" Gilbert pounced ontop of me and starting tickling me "ah S...stop I can't breath....laughing too much" I pretended to feint and Gilbert stopped tickling immediately "hey f...frau get up now ha ha good joke" Gil said with worry coating his words haha I'm gonna pretend for a little longer "Nein I'm being serious zhis isn't awesome (y/n) get up....please" Gil started to sound a little panicky and then he pulled my body to his and hugged me and sniffed 'oh god is he crying' I thought "(y/n) I'm sorry please get up don't leave me...Ich libe dich" Gilbert confessed with sniffs in between. I immediately opened my eyes and put my arms around him "aw I'm sorry i made you cry if it makes you feel better I um I really like you too...yeah I love you" I grinned and kissed Gilbert's cheek his whole face turned red and I could feel the blush on my cheeks. "No no I shouldn't have said that I'm so sorry Gil our bosses..." I started apologising but Gilbert put Gilbird in my mouth "...I don't care zhey probably know already so it vould've been only a matter of time before somezhing bad happens let's just enjoy right now" Gilbert ended the conversation and led down to look at the sky I led down next to him and watched as it got darker and the stars started to show. Then Gilbird hopped over to our hands and picked up Gil's hand by dragging a finger over to mine and the chirped in happiness over what he just did we both blushed but still held hands.