chapter 18: side quest

"We cant just abandon the allies."
One man said

"Were not exactly abandoning them just kind doing our own thing without them." I reply

"Foolish move we won't get any help it will be just our men and Southen italy's out there." Another argued

"Well.... fine talk to France I only want communications with him. The others had no care but I got a letter from France when I got home an apology for not being there." I huff and cross my arms

"I'm bored why can't I just do what I want." I whisper to romano.

He span my chair.

"We need to at least have some plan and even a back up plan" lovino muttered.
.
.
.
That meeting went on for hours but finally we're sorted.

Me and lovi walked out hands in pockets to my house.

Silence as I make some lunch.

"I'm a bit worried. I don't know why."
I finally fill the air

"Probably because we're not really strong enough for what we're doing."
Lovi replied.

I shrug in a way to mean agree to disagree.
.
.
.
Romano left to gather supplies and I'm leaving to train my small group of assassins.
.
.
.
It's almost 4am I need to rest, I make my way back home and stumble through the door.

Everyone is asleep.
I take myself to bed, in just a few weeks we should be ready to attack.
.
.
.
The days fly by and now we're all getting geared up to head into germany's territory.

No one knows of our attack so we should be able to drift right through causing chaos.

I turn towards romano and put an arm round him.
He smiles and returns the gesture.

"Dont die out there idiota" he laughed

"I'm perfectly fine its you I should worry for... you ready?" I ask

"Sí Let's go."
.
.
.
We go our separate routes and my group get into the forest and near the german camp.

We check each other's disguises which is just stolen Italian uniforms and slowly join some of the camps blending in with other soldiers.

My squad makes our way to the main building where germany should be working.

A few of my men go ahead and some stay outside as lookout.

I also join the ones inside.

As we make our way to our destination I lose a few in the group but we've taken out everyone in our way.

I stand outside the door and grip my gun ready to shoot.

I kick open the door and just blast my gun through the room till it ran out, I saw germany get hit a few times before dropping to the floor.

I threw my weapon to the floor and pounced on germany making sure he won't get away or call for help.

"I must congratulate jou on surprising me. I didn't zhink jou vould come back...
Dummkopf."
I didn't let him say anymore and let all my anger towards him out.

Punching his face till my knuckles were raw, tears falling and then I couldn't hit any more I was worn out.

Not good, but he can't move hes hurt.
That's good then.

I smiled and poked a finger in one of the bullet wounds on his shoulder.

Germany gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut.