Chapter 8: if it werent for me...

{your POV}
I lay in bed thinking about nothing in particular until I remembered how long I've lived with France for quite a few years I am now a teenager in country terms...hm that's weird Francis normally wakes me up what could have happened I've been in bed a couple of hours longer than normal maybe he just wanted me to have a lay in. I'll stay in bed for a little longer. Nope my body is now awake, I get up and pull out a red shirt and black leggings as well as some boots and a belt. I look out the window it's kinda windy I will grab a cloak. I then slide down the Bannister and grab an apple from the fruit bowl. As I walk out side I see some one coming up to the house; the boy finally reaches the front garden "miss (l/n) it's Mr Bonnefoy, your brother he's in trouble with the British!" The boy informed me. I immediately ran inside and found my armour Francis had gotten me some birthdays ago and change into it, I also grabbed a sword and ran out the door. "Hey you where is my brother can you take me?" I asked worried for Francis' well being the boy nods and starts running i follow with a hand on the hilt of my sword after a couple of minuets of running i start to see the battle "thank you for taking me here i can take it from now though" i start running again right into battle and soon find Francis amongst his men and i jump in slicing the opposing army my troops soon arriving to the scene. "so whats all this then and why didn't you tell me? you're crap at winning fights ya know!" i shout over the noise of swords clashing against each other and against other objects. "oh just jou know the usual arguments but i think i hit a nerve i don't know what with though" Francis also answered whilst shouting.

The battle went on for a few hours and England was winning but little did he know i was on the floor playing dead and slowly making my way towards him. Francis saw me whilst England was tying him up to become a prisoner. "sooo whats going to happen when you take me what could you possibly want?" Francis asked keeping England's attention on him "well frog man we will take your money and that (c/n) will be a nice addition to MY family." England laughed to himself when he saw the horror on Francis' face from the thought of me being taken away. that was the last straw i jumped up as well as i could in my armour and grabbed England and throwing him into the muddy ground. i pressed the tip of a sword that was not mine into his back he couldn't move if he did he would be killed i kicked another fallen soldiers sword towards Francis and he cut the rope holding him. "now now i think we should stop this silly squabble and both go our separate ways if that's not good enough for you i'm sure we can arrange keeping you as a prisoner so Mr England what will it be?" i asked as i pushed the sword deeper into his back "ARGH FINE FINE i shall leave you two alone but don't expect me to stop arguing with froggy Mcfrog face!" England cried out "aww still not good with insults i see Angleterre come on (c/n) we are going home" Francis put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me away from England i yawned as i was rather exhausted from the fight Francis saw me yawn and picked me up i soon fell asleep.

{France's POV}

i carried (y/n) home she did so well fighting without getting too badly hurt only a few cuts and bruises here and there i looked down at her face so calm and peaceful but also dirty and some droplets of blood that is not her own cover her. ah i'll wake her when we get home for a nice relaxing bath and then something to eat. i walk down the path soon arriving at our house. i push open the door with ease. "jou forgot to lock the door some one could've gotten in sometimes you are a little bit stupid." i say out loud to (y/n) and lay her down on a sofa i run upstairs and start running a bath i dip my fingers in to make sure its the right temperature. i go back downstairs and gently shake (y/n). she smiles and then sits up "oh we got back rather fast didn't we?" she asks with a sleepy smile "come on there is a bath with jour name on it and when jou are done we shall have dinner how does potatoes dauphinoise sound?" i pull (y/n) up from the sofa and push her towards the stairs she laughs and runs up. i turn to the kitchen to start cooking.

{your POV}

after i change i grab a towel an place it near the tub i then dip my feet in. "ah this will be nice." i sigh and the rest of my body goes into the water I wash off all the dirt and blood and wince as I wash my small wounds. The water cools as I lay in the bath for at least half an hour. I step out the bath but slip causing me to fall back into the bath also causing water to splash all up the walls I grimace at the mess but it will dry. I get back up again and wrap my towel around me making my way back to my room where I change into my sleeping clothes and wrap my hair up in a towel turban. Mmm I can smell dinner I think it's about done yay. My stomach growls in agreement and I run downstairs and sit a the table. "Woah it smells so good!" I say in delight "hon hon I only cook the best food anything below the best would practically be an insult!" Francis laughs as he puts the dish on the table.