Chapter 7: family huh i like it

(No ones POV)
It had been at least two weeks since Prussia asked France to look after (c/n), it had also been two weeks since Prussia almost killed/ dissolved the country (c/n) and she had been barely conscious at France's house. France was always busy looking after her and tending to her wounds by cleaning them and redressing them making sure (c/n) ate and drank until she was well enough to be conscious for more that half the day.
(Your POV)
The pain had died down to only feeling a sharp stab when I turned or moved the wrong way. Why had France been so nice to me? am I his prisoner? how did I end up here? why didn't I die? These were only a few questions that took up space in my head. Oh well maybe it isn't so bad. "(C/n) I need to talk to you about something don't worry it's not too serious!" France called he must be half way up the stairs if I could hear him. I sat up and stretched but almost immediately pulled my body back as I felt a pang of pain from my wound then France opened my door. "So I was thinking and I have been for a little while jou are gonna be ma petit soeur I will look after you and protect you and you will learn how to be a proud country like moi that's all I ask and if I happen to be in quiet a lot of trouble you will come save me oui?" France proposed and sat at the end of 'my' bed I took a moment to think about this. Yes it's a good idea I will always have help and backup I guess and I won't be so lonely especially after Prussia betrayed me like that I'm not even going to say his human name in my head I'm so upset with him.....but maybe this is a trap France will just take over me buuuuut he has been taking care of me if he wanted to take over my country then he could've already. "Well have jou decided yet?" France said probably anxious for my answer. "Hmm family I like it...Yes I agree to be your little sister but if we're going to be family may I ask what is your human name?" I was happy with my decision and it felt as if some pressure was lifted from me "ah hon hon how silly of me oui of course my name is Francis!" He said and stuck a pose which made you giggle "ahaha mine is (y/n)!" I also struck a pose but I was careful as not to pull my wounds. (Jojo pose) both me and Francis laughed and posed a little more "oh lunch I was also going to ask what would jou like to eat I was thinking just some fruit or a sandwich so what do jou want?" Francis also asked "hmm fruit seems like a nice idea...big bro" I genuinely smiled for the first time since the battle. Francis grinned and went back down stairs i on the other hand got up thinking maybe I should find a gift for Francis for looking after me. I opened the chest at the end of 'my' bed only expecting some of Francis' old clothes which would've been something to change into but in fact I found clothes about my size more or less and some dresses which I probably won't wear but still did Francis do this for me that's so awesome....I cringed as soon as I thought of that one word I need to forget about HIM he did completely backstab me and that's well that's unforgivable I'm just going to forget about him and just focus on now. I pulled out a light pink tunic and some dark magenta leggings then change into them soon I run downstairs almost tripping, one thing on my mind LUNCH. I sit down at the table nearly sliding across my seat completely I'm so excited it's the first time I've sat down to eat lunch or any meal at that with France. I look across the table and there are quite a few different types of bread and fruits as well as other things. I grab a couple of croissants and an assortment of fruits. "Ah I see you found the clothes I got for you" Francis stated from opposite me I grinned "yes I did and so far they fit perfectly thank you so much" I said whilst stuffing my face "Um by any chance do you think I could go out into town today I would like to look around?" I asked after swallowing what I was eating "of course would you like for me to show you around?" Francis also asked and ate I just nodded we then sat in comfortable silence after lunch I helped Francis clear the table and wash up then we went out Francis showed me all the amazing places of his country such as the beaches and tourist spots as well as calm country spots soon enough it got dark and we made are way back....home yes that's what it is not just Francis' house it's home to me too. I smile and look up at Francis "I'll race you back home!" I challenge and start running Francis was a little behind but quickly caught up to me in not time it was almost a tie to touch the house first but Francis stumbled on a rock giving me two seconds to reach the door but my legs forgot to stop and I went face first into the door and stumbling into the house. "Hon hon hon jou're so clumsy and I should've won that just keep that in mind!" Francis said as he stood above me trying to stifle his laughing I frown "well I've been stuck in a bed for like a month so I did very well I think!" I state as I feel the pain from falling starting now Francis extends his hand and I take it as he helps me up he laughs again "I guess so very good job running" he says and shuts the door "are jou hungry for dinner or something?" Francis asked as he walks into the kitchen and looks in the cupboards "hmm not really I'm gonna go to bed....OH tomorrow can we have a picnic in the forest?" I almost beg there's a pause before Francis' response "oui that's a good idea!" I jump and grin as I run upstairs "gooooodniiiiiight big brother!" I shout from up the stairs "good night sweet dreams!" Francis shouted back. I got into my room and take a nice hot bath before getting into clean sleep clothes i lay there in bed and stare at the ceiling....I love this new chapter of my life but I wish Gilbert never did that I wish we could still be friends....shut up brain stop being stupid just forget forget FORGET HIM! I turn off the light and try to sleep which proves more difficult than I thought. I don't actually fall asleep till at least 3 in the morning oh well at leat some sleep is better than none.