chapter 23: not angry just dissapointed

{Your pov}

"Fine jou have convinced me. Jou're lucky jou have zhe awesome me wrapped around jour finger kesesese"
Gilbert slung his arm around me and kissed my cheek as we made our way down to the beach.

"Thank god its a pebbled beach I hate sand." I breathe relieved

"It's not all pebbled frau"
Were the only words I heard before sand was stuffed down my back.

I froze before grabbing some sand myself and chasing after Gil.

It was as if we were young again and nothing bad had happened yet.

"Hey Giiiiiilllll, you wanna go skinny dipping?" I asked after we finished messing about.

Gilbert's pale face turned bright red at my suggestion.

I have to admit I was definitely blushed too.

"Kesese last one into zhe vater is a rotten potato!" He shouted before starting to strip off.

I also started pulling off my clothes and sprinting into the water.

"I WIN I WIN IM MORE AWESOME THAN YOUUUUUU AHAHAHAHAH...gil...Gilbert....PRUSSIA!" I started shouting for him.

I could make out his body led on the ground. I made my way over to him.

He had a nose bleed and his face was worryingly red.

"Brüste...." Prussia muttered.

"Oi you dickhead." I took him by the shoulders and dragged him closer to the water so I could splash him to come to.

"Umm frau I'm sorry I looked at jour chesticals und passed out zhat vas probably really unawesome" Prussia apologised

"Yeah that was my winning tactic to get to the water first haha.....you...wanna touch them?" I asked laughing

"I mean ja if its not veird"

"Of course not why would it, I would give my whole self to you."

Gilbert stretched out an arm and grabbed my breast and with a blank but still nose bleeding face squeezed.

I kept laughing at him trying to hold himself together.

When that moment had passed we started swimming properly.

I dove underwater completely disappearing thanks to the night and I grabbed Gilbert's ankle pulling him also under the water.

He screamed under the water as I swam back up.

"Zhat vasnt funny." Gil gasped as he bobbed back up.

I just kept laughing at him.

"Grr I'll show jou funny liebe"
Then he picked me up and threw me a little further in the sea.

"Hey you only were able to do that because you caught me off guard calling me liebe" I pointed as I swam back over to him.

"Uh huh so vhat if I called jou mein lieber Schatz?"

I definitely turned red so I turned around so prussia couldn't see.

"Hmm vhat about if I do this?" Gilbert swam towards me and kissed me gently on the lips.

I kissed back a bit more roughly to show I'm pissed off.

This turned into a whole make out session and we both swam back to the beach and sat on our towels.

"We shouldn't really go any further till we get back to yours" I say stopping us.

"I understand, so... should ve make our vay back kesese"

I laugh and get back into my clothes.

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

Me and Gil freeze and turn to where the gun shots were fired.

FRANCIS IS HERE.
HOW.

WE WERE SO SNEAKY.

Francis comes down onto the beach and pulls me away while shooting at Gilbert.

"H...hallo France, vhat AH VHAT ARE JOU DOING ARE JOU MAD?" Gilbert shouts

"Go back home prussia before I make sure the next shot hits jou!" Francis shouts while slowly pulling me back.

"Big brother dont hurt him what are you doing." I tried to pull his hand off my shirt collar.

"I don't want zhis threat around jou were going back home I'll talk about jour little stunt later" Francis keeps shooting around prussia before turning amd dragging me home.

Much to my protests he never said a word or let go the whole way back.

When we finally got back he sat me at the table and put his gun down.

"Why did you run away (y/n), to him of all people too. Have you forgotten what he did only a few years ago." Francis looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I...I'm sorry" I mumbled seeing how much he cared made me feel sad. "A..are you angry" I added.

"......non.....I'm not angry just..... dissapointed and upset" Francis pulled up a chair next to me. "You worried me okay you're still a weak country so please don't go running away till you are stronger I can't go bringing you back to life every time, what if.....what if someone like Russia had found you? Huh? What then?"

I could tell Francis was trying his hardest to keep it together.
His voice was shaking, his hands were shaking and if he looked at me again he might break down.

"I'm really sorry I worried you, I was just angry you forbade me from seeing who I love" I shocked myself at my response.

"Well you've made it worse for yourself now because I forbid you from leaving zhe house until I decide it's safe for you to go outside alone" Francis got up and left to go to his room.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT.... YOURE LIKE MESSED UP IN THE HEAD, YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE!" I shouted back at him and still went to my room.

My windows were locked and I couldn't smash them because Francis would come running in.

I don't want to run off right now any way.

I wonder what the punishment will be if I did.

Wrapping myself in my bed covers I silently started to cry.

This is so....so....unfair.
No.
It's actually very fair.