Chapter 1 "Disaster"

Giyuu pov:

'Lately I haven't been getting much sleep, the fatigue is starting to get to me. Bags form under my eyes, I feel very tired.'

CAW CAW, CAW CAW, NEW MISSION INCOMING. SHINOBU KOCHO AND GIYUU TOMIOKA WILL BE HEADING SOUTH TO FIGHT A LOWER RANK DEMON.

I threw on my haori and grabbed my sword. I headed south when a familiar face appeared.

   "Ara ara Tomioka-san, you look quite gloomy I must say".

I sighed as she started to once again, pester me.

"Tomioka-San hey, Tomioka-san! You have no friends, nobody likes you". As she poked me over and over.

I've gotten used to her pestering me. "I'm not-" I was cut off by Kocho-chan.

"Disliked? Tomioka-san, you need to find different answers, oh wait! You are finally speaking for once in your life!" Shinobu cheered as I picked up the pace.

______________________________________________________________________________
(A.N. I made up this demon and this scenario, also SPOILER WARNING)
    Shinobu pov:   

We arrived south, on a hill as we were told. I suddenly saw a quick flash.

"Tomioka-San, I saw someth-" I was cut off as I felt suddenly dizzy. As I stumbled trying to regroup my thoughts, I suddenly looked ahead. That was a big mistake, I saw my sister, dead on the floor. Her flowing blood oozed from her wounds. As I immediately fell to the floor, quietly sobbing. I hated remembering this moment. I came to realization, that this must be the demons hallucination  demon art. I wonderd if Tomioka-san was alright. I endured this sight, gripping on to the grass as I forced myself to endure all my feelings. I was forced out of the dream. I woke up to see the demon and Tomioka-san fighting. My body was numb. I couldn't move a muscle. I noticed my body with deep wounds around my waste, arm, and collar bone. I had so many questions, yet again, I was a burden to tomioka. He has to protect me and fight at the same time. I felt so guilty, my heart pounding out of my chest due to physical pain and mental pain. Watching Tomioka fight, him getting injured for my sake. I hated it, and I hated myself. I'm just a burden.

A.N) I love where this is going and IM SO SORRY IF I MADE ANY GRAMATICAL ERRORS!!!! I'll try to post more than once a week but that will be a bit hard considering break is almost over in school so I'm not sure. But I'll continue to work on it!