Chapter 5 "Shinobu~"

3rd person pov:

After that "coincidence" with the other hashira the two have been distant for a while.

During that time Giyu decided to take a shower, he hadent taken one since the fight with lower moon 2.

Giyu got in the shower, his wounds stung at the sudden steaming water. 15 minutes later, he finished. Wrapping a towel around his waist he decided to relax, something he didn't do in a while. As he was relaxing, just thinking about how things could have been different, he layed in the floor bed in the Butterfly Estate. He walked to the door, about to collect more towels for later.

Giyu turned the corner, then suddenly bumping into Shinobu. "Agh! Watch where your go-" Shinobu looked up to see Giyu staring down at her, just a towel wrapped around his waist. "Sorry, Kocho~" he bend down to whisper in her ear. Shinobu was in a state of clear shock. Giyu grinned playfully and went to get his towels.

Shinobu turned crimson red as she walked back to her room, sitting down as she was still blushing, thinking about Giyu. She swore she was about to die of a nose bleeding. The worst case scenario happened. Mitsuri knocked, well, barged into shinobu's room, she saw Shinobu crimson red and a nosebleed from her simping over Giyu. "KYAAAAH! SHINOBU WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND GIYU!?" she practically screamed. "Mitsuri' i-its noth-nothing" She was still in shock from her running into Giyu. Mitsuri giggled with a michevious look on her face as she left.

______________________________________

Giyu pov:

'I wonder what's up with Shinobu? She looked like she was having a fever.' Giyu put on his haori and visited Shinobu.

Shinobu was passed out at this point due to embarrassment and her "simping" for Giyu.

Giyu put his hand on Shinobu's head. "Kocho, you look sick" He said putting his face close to hers. "H-h-HUH!? N-NO IM FINE" She immediately answered, trying to get out of his grip.

Giyu wouldn't let her get out of his grasp. "Seriously, you need to rest. Isn't that right, Shinobu?~"

A.N.) HI YALL!!! 100 VIEWS OMG IN 1 DAY ^^ IM SO GREATFUL TYSM!!