chapter 3 (what is this feeling?)

Shinobu pov:

Shinobu rushed to Tomioka-san's wounds, ripping a peice of cloth from her haori. She pulled Tomioka-san's haori and shirt off as she ignored her own throbbed wounds as she applied pressure on Tomioka-san's major wounds.
______________________________________
No POV:

She then collapsed in pain and exhaustion on Tomioka-san's shoulder. Her wounds were re-opening by the sudden movement but Shinobu was too weak to move.

After 15 minutes Giyu woke up he was in a sudden throbbed pain, his chest tightens, he started taking shallow breaths. He coverd his mouth in his hand and started to cough blood. Shinobu immediately forced herself up, a bit flustered she fell on Tomioka-san's shoulder. In panic, Shinobu asked if Tomioka-san was alright. "I-i..." was all Giyu answered. Shinobu quickly rushed to get a blood sample, she extracted blood from his current wound, without proper equipment she wasn't qualified to treat his condition properly. She took a blood sample and concluded Giyu was injected with poison, traveling to his lungs.

She panicked as she calmed down Giyu, Giyu finally stopped coughing and he finally spoke to Shinobu. "Thankyou". Shinobu was stunned at his thanks, she had never gotten a thankyou from him before. She simply just smiled, too weak to speak. They layed in silence and sorrow.

______________________________________
Giyu pov:

I sat there, not daring to speak. My wounds were throbbed in pain but I couldn't do anything about it. Suddenly I felt something caressing my shoulder. It was Shinobu, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I suddenly blushed as I thought. 'No Giyu snap out of it she's just a friend'. That's what he forced himself to beleive.

SPOILER WARNING

He layed there, thinking to himself. Drowning in sorrow he thought of nee-chan, and Sabado-kun. How they each died protecting them. 'I'm pathetic. I don't deserve protection' be thought as he thought of the way he was protected yet again, by another person he got attached to. Shinobu. I felt a tear stream down my face. 'Damn it, I'm so pathetic' I thought while drowning in my thoughts.

"Giyu-san, are you alright." The worst thing I needed to hear at the moment. I looked away from Shinobu. 'Did she call me.. by my first name"...? Tears still ran down his face. Shinobu blushed since she fell asleep on Tomioka-san's shoulder. She then hugged Giyu. Gripping on to his haori as they comforted eachother. Giyu blushed, trying to hide it he thought. 'What is this feeling.'

A.N.) OK OK OK SO IM GETTING STTACHED TO THIS STORY BUT IM SO SORRY FOR ALL MY GRAMATICAL ERRORS. ILY GUYS <3