Chapter 6 "Encounter"

Giyu pov:

CAW CAW, CAW CAW. GIYU TOMIOKA AND SHINOBU KOCHO WILL BE SENT ON A MISSION TO FIGHT AN UNKNOWN DEMON, BE CAREFUL FOR IT IS UNKNOWN FOR ITS RANK.

I put on my haori. My wounds haven't fully healed but I think ill be fine. I headed down to the lobby and met Shinobu.

She was slightly blushing, I don't know why though. (Giyu is very dense and dosent know what he even did by saying "Shinobu"~, he's clueless)

"Tomioka-san~ you look even more depressed than yesterday hm?" Kocho kept pestering me. I sighed.

Suddenly Sanemei showed up. "Hey, rat face what's up with you" I was confused at his question  because Sanemi never said anything except insults to me. "I'm okay." Sanemei got angry "DAMN IT I HATE WHEN YOU ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY!" I was confused because I just said I was okay.

Besides that weired encounter we left on our mission. Kanzaburo (Giyu's crow) was guiding us to an abandoned shaft. It was day time so I didn't expect a demon. I decided to investigate. "Kocho let's go inside." "Hm?~ Awwe is Tomioka-san too scared to go alone?" Kocho pestered but I ignored.

We went inside taking a glimpse of the area.

A.N) I make up all these demons! They are not real or certified in the book.

We decided to split up. Dusk was appearing. We needed to act fast but we didn't know that splitting up would end in a graphic fight. I made sure to watch out for any sights or scents. Wait. I felt something grab my arms and legs, Wrapping the vines around me. The demon appeared. "My my, a delightful hashira! How are you doing today?" She teased while she liked her lips. 'Damn it, Kocho is still out there. I need to w-' "Warn her? Sweetie that isn't happening." 'Seems she can read minds.' "Yes darling, I can."

She grabbed my sword away from me. "And dear Shinobu is dealing with my sister. Anyways, let's end this quickly hm?" She forced the vines around me to tighten, cutting of my circulation. As I desperately tried to get out of grasp I came up with an idea. "Blood demon art, Dense forest." A steam surrounded me, as I breathe the mist invaded my lungs. I put my plan into action. I was able to reach my pocket knife. Cutting the vines, the  steam was blocking her view. I escaped. "Oh my my, what is this? Looks like I'll have to set you ablaze." I rushed to Shinobu but to my horror, she spoke.

"Blood demon art, Nuclear steam."

A.n.) HI YALL!!! WOAH 200 VIEWS IM SO GREATFUL!!!!! TYSM HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!