Chapter 7 "Wounded"

Giyu pov:

My heart sank. Is this it..? Am I going to die?

The explosion hit. It was loud. I thought maybe I'll see Shinobu in the next life. That's what I thought, I reached for my katana as I quickly recited. "Water breathing, 11th form, dead calm." I avoided the explosion.

The demon was lying in peices. It might of been a suicide move. I don't think it could of though. I gripped my sword, but I noticed the degree from the explosion has cut me multiple times. I immediately coverd my deepest wound with a peice of cloth before attempting to cut the demon's neck. Suddenly the demon used her blood demon art. "Blood demon art, sliced soul. My body felt like it was slowly tearing apart. Suddenly she re attached her limbs. She took hold of my wrists, tying them with her vines. "Blood demon art, thorn vines" the vines wrapped around my wrists Suddenly peirced me with thorns, piercing through my hand. I yelled in pain as she spoke.

"Oh darling, you've quite irritated me." She stole my sword. "I'll check on my beloved sister, if Shinobu is alive I'll make sure to end her aswell." She chuckled before leaving. I sat there yelling in pain and agony. I felt like passing out due to blood lost but I healed on, Shinobu was at risk. I couldn't reach my pocket knife, it was too far. While my hands were tied. I used the thorn to cut the other. Leaving my hands free, I shakily made my way to Shinobu. I smell blood. Crap it might be too late, no, it's not too late. I rushed, practically sprinting to Shinobu. I made sure to not make a sound.
______________________________________
Shinobu pov:

The demon told me that this was another's sister, that dealt with Giyu. I  only thought of him, enraged with the vines tied around my limbs. Suddenly her sister appeared. Her skin was tainted pale with pink vines wrapping around her waist. "Sister, what shall I do with her" "Maybe we should end her slowly." They cut me with their thorns.

Slice.

Slice.

Slice.

I heald my screams in pain. I could sense a strong poison, no, strong paralysis drug coming from the thorns. "Sister, let's just stab h-" "water breathing, tenth form, constant flux." Giyu sliced both of their necks as I watched them disintegrate. Ignoring my wounds Giyu ran to Kocho. "Kocho are you alright?" He asked as he cut the thorns wrapping my body. "Y-yeah I'm fine." Not knowing what I was thinking I hugged him.

I cried, and cried into his shoulder as I wouldn't let go. I was really worried about him. He hugged me back. We had to get back to the Butterfly Estate before the poison spread.

A.N.) YALL IM GETTING SO MANY VIEWS TYSM!! I LOVE YALL <3