Chapter 2 "concern"

Giyu POV:

I still couldn't catch a grip on the demons blood art. All I know is that he is ranked lower rank 2 (not real I made the demon up)

Kocho is passed out, I protected her but I'm not sure why she passed out, wait. Shinobu had a cut on her arm before, the demon moves at lightning speed, but I caught a glimpse of blood on the demons finger, Shinobu's blood. I don't know what happened from there but he made her pass out, somehow. Could he use the opponents blood for manipulation? He questioned himself.

The demon flung his kunai but I was able to dodge easily. I felt a slight tug under my left leg, damn it, I got caught in the demons trap. I tried to escape but before I knew it, the demon spoke. "Blood demon art, Cursive bloodline". I fell to my knees as the kunai were attached with small strings that wrapped around my body, I glanced at kocho, hoping she would come out fine after this fight ends. My body fell numb, I noticed myself starting to hyperventilate. The demon got a grip on my neck. "How pitiful, a hashira on their knees. How about I end your suffering hm"? I tried to gasp for air but his grip got tighter, I couldn't breathe nor move. He kicked my sword out of my reach. The strings tightens as they soon cut me. I felt my warm blood slowly dripping to the floor. I felt nauseous, I saw the last glimpse of light until I passed out.

"Even more pitiful." The demon laughed but soon Shinobu stabbed him in the heart, injecting her strong wisteria poison. The demon fell as it swelled up and suffered to death.

Shinobu ran to me, I felt so weak, so pathetic. Shinobu untied the kunai as my limp body fell into her arms.
______________________________________________________________________________
Shinobu POV:

She struggled but she managed to find a near by hotel. The butterfly estate was 5 hours away by sprinting. He would die of blood loss soon. I need to treat him immediately. His weight was basically crushing me but I didn't care.

"Hello! Room for two please!" The lady at the desk looked concerned but she stayed quiet. "Sorry, we only have one room". "That's fine!" I let out quickly, as in panic about Tomioka-san's wounds. I hurried up to the room and placed Giyuu down.

A.N.) love this story sm <3 ok ok ok anyways, I know this will prob have like 15 views but idc HOW WAS YALLS DAY GOING? ^^ I went shopping with mom and it was awesome. HAVE AN AMAZING DAY YALL <3